You should be looking at the policies of each party

Re: What a choice

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Farron. Childlike
    May. Demonic
    Corbyn. Geriatric
    Nutall. Psychopathic

Farage please come back.
    Come back where? He can hardly 'return' to Parliament.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    But you DONT vote ?
    Since when does having an opinion depend on whether you vote or not? I am applying unbiased analysis as the basis for my independent conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Since when does having an opinion depend on whether you vote or not? I am applying unbiased analysis as the basis for my independent conclusions.
    but you are voting Labour, make your mind up

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    but you are voting Labour, make your mind up
    Unfortunately I won't be voting for anybody this time around

Unfortunately I won't be voting for anybody this time around
    so ticking the poll box was yet more bollux then

This is an excerpt from George Carlin's The American Dream. Just Change Senate for Commons and Congress for Lords to apply the same here. By voting you legitimise the con.

"Forget the politicians. They are irrelevant. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice! You have owners! They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought, and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls."

so ticking the poll box was yet more bollux then
    Are you equating an online football message board poll with voting in a general election? You're even dafter than I thought

Are you equating an online football message board poll with voting in a general election? You're even dafter than I thought
    well the poll was quite specific

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This is an excerpt from George Carlin's The American Dream. Just Change Senate for Commons and Congress for Lords to apply the same here. By voting you legitimise the con.

"Forget the politicians. They are irrelevant. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice! You have owners! They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought, and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls."
    Yup, and I don't even have balls.

well the poll was quite specific
    OMG your reality is controlled by online polls found on football message boards. Seek help!

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    But you're the king of unbiased political analysis that applies unbiased analysis as the basis for your independent conclusions - and yet you wont be voting - are you some sort of political gimp that gets a kick of giving your advice on a forum only to then go and not vote ?
    I have to remain unbiased, otherwise I will lose credibility regarding my independent status.

Who are you voting for again?

OMG your reality is controlled by online polls found on football message boards. Seek help!
    ok Walter

Bring back the last lot please .

Clegg is now appearing god like compared to this lot , Osborne a saint with his triple lock for pensioners , Cameron a leader , and Ed and his stone a positively decent opposition leader , if only he could have eaten properly Labour would be facing a landslide now , and with a dancing chancellor in tow .