+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hoilett & Peltier Sign New Contracts

Hoilett & Peltier Sign New Contracts

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ign-new-deals/

1 year deal for Hoilett & extension to 2019 for Peltier

Re: Hoilett & Peltier Sign New Contracts

Happy with both of those, although would be good to see hoilett bringing his best performances a bit more regularly

Hoillett looks great on the ball at times but he never really produces anything. And his goal attempts are woeful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Happy with both of those, although would be good to see hoilett bringing his best performances a bit more regularly
    In my mind Hoilett should score far more goals but his finishing is poor when he gets into good positions. He does have ability & with a full pre-season behind him I hope we will see a lot more from him next season.

As for Peltier, I must admit that I was not a fan of his although last season he started to win me over as the defensive side of his game is strong & he always seems to give 100%. I would like him to offer far more going forward although at his time of life I cannot see his game developing a massive amount beyond what we are currently seeing.

On balance I am pleased to see both commit to us. Also good to see us planning ahead as there are a few first team players out of contract next Summer so I am guessing that there maybe a number of similar discussions underway.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Hoillett looks great on the ball at times but he never really produces anything. And his goal attempts are woeful.
    He can't score for love nor money. I rate him but he is so frustrating.

I can see Peltier playing as part of a back three at times next season - glad to see him and Hoilett extending their contracts and Neil Warnock confirmed Kadeem Harris has agreed a new deal last week.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I can see Peltier playing as part of a back three at times next season - glad to see him and Hoilett extending their contracts and Neil Warnock confirmed Kadeem Harris has agreed a new deal last week.
    He played at wing back in a 5 at Huddersfield as well, I think Warnock sees him and Connolly as reliable players that can do a job anywhere. He's dependable and is hard, playing through a floating broken bones in his ankle must have been agony!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He played at wing back in a 5 at Huddersfield as well, I think Warnock sees him and Connolly as reliable players that can do a job anywhere. He's dependable and is hard, playing through a floating broken bones in his ankle must have been agony!
    Yes Peltier has a bit of the super kev about him , Hoilett is a tidy player , like to see him alongside the main striker or nos 10 , more than out wide .

Good news on Harris signing as well from Paul , I wonder if are supposed interest in Hayes ?? was a clever PR attempt to push the wide players into a contract decision ,just need more pace now from midfield and the backs ??

Not strong and stable or no just for the few, we want , pace , pace and more pace

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Totally agree - woeful is polite, hope NW proves me wrong - he's made a howler IMO