Re: Pulling Out - Dianne Abbott

Would you leave it in?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Would you leave it in?
    Or put it in to start with

Current Home Secretary Amber Rudd shuts down election candidates speech about involvement in arms sales to Saudi Arabia

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    That was as obvious as a fly being attracted to a dog turd by the way.

Court condemns Labour Govt for halting Saudi arms inquiry
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...ry-807793.html

I would like to see that bloke take out a court case against Amber Rudd , bring forward whatever factual evidence he has for whatever it is he alleges etc - and he can have his day in court.

and ps - I wouldn't pull it out - as I would never stick it in, in the first place. What would Jezza do - I believe he has previous in that dept
    Blair is equally guilty. You need to get up to date.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...d-saudi-arabia

That independent candidate was saying that somehow Rudd's husband is involved in these Saudi arms deals. I think we may be looking at a massive scandal here that could work it's way back to the recent attacks in Manchester and London.

The gift that keeps on giving everyone a laugh as well as shock that she maybe the next home secretary.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40171877

Dianne was due to appear with Amber Rudd on Womens Hour on Radio4 today - but she has been taken ill (again), so has had to pull out. The last time this happened was when she had to VOTE Yes or No in the commons over Brexit, even though she was fit and well just before and just after.

It seems she has been struck down by the same mystery illness - here is a picture of her just before she was due to go on air this morning on the way there.
    Attachment 1534

#PrayForDianne
    On a serous note ,she doesn't look well

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    On a serous note ,she doesn't look well
    She was on the way to the doctors when that photo was taken

She was on the way to the doctors when that photo was taken
    Having seen her over the years I've been quite shocked at her almost confused situations she gets herself in.

Hopefully when she's in charge of affairs in government, we will see her best , these naughty chaps causing mayhem will have it coming their way, very soon , as I'm sure her and Jeremy have a plan to halt these tragic events that are unfolding on our streets.

I think her own personal manifesto is :-
    Ban all private education unless the school is in her constituency - and the kid surname is Abbott.
    Remove all calculators from the work place and radio stations - so everyone is on the same level
    Require all Labour female MPs to give themselves to the Master Corbyn, he maybe on his 3rd wife, but he still needs fresh blood.
    Remove all Medical staff from Westminster - so if you get taken unwell before a critical - you will have to go to hospital - and miss the vote.
    Stating that Al Queda and many other organisations were not terror groups - shortly before 9/11
    Stating that Chairman Mao did more harm than good - even though he murdered 40million people.

If you want to vote for that heap for dog mess - you carry on, I'll be giving a very wide berth myself
    Sometimes you appear normal but then there are times when I wonder if you have some kind of intricate medical prescription that if not followed exactly turns you into an uncontrollable, 'foaming at the mouth' mess.

Ban all private education unless the school is in her constituency - and the kid surname is Abbott.
    Remove all calculators from the work place and radio stations - so everyone is on the same level
    Require all Labour female MPs to give themselves to the Master Corbyn, he maybe on his 3rd wife, but he still needs fresh blood.
    Remove all Medical staff from Westminster - so if you get taken unwell before a critical - you will have to go to hospital - and miss the vote.
    Stating that Al Queda and many other organisations were not terror groups - shortly before 9/11
    Stating that Chairman Mao did more harm than good - even though he murdered 40million people.

If you want to vote for that heap for dog mess - you carry on, I'll be giving a very wide berth myself
    Have you ever considered doing standup?

Why does the actions of one person (or imbecile in Abbott's case) make such a difference? All parties have them. Boris is a complete ****wit, for example. Policies are more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Why does the actions of one person (or imbecile in Abbott's case) make such a difference? All parties have them. Boris is a complete ****wit, for example. Policies are more important.
    He'll could turn a post about crisps into an anti-Corbyn discussion

I'm just worried about her health.

She is to political discourse what Garth Crooks is to football punditry.

And she's just been replaced due to ill health

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I disagree. Boris, whilst he does come across as a mumbling, bumbling buffoon, he is a very intelligent man.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    I disagree. Boris, whilst he does come across as a mumbling, bumbling buffoon, he is a very intelligent man.
    He's a public school oaf, and for some odd reason this type of behaviour is tollerated at fee paying schools.

I've done my share of criticising Diane Abbott, but, in the interests of balance, this is a very powerful and convincing defence of her.

https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2017...tent/#comments

She reminds me of Garth Crooks, pompous and always trying (and failing) to say something profound. She's been exposed as a political lightweight to those who don't even follow politics.

People call her "disgusting", I am yet to see or hear anything from her that suggests that.

Her appearances of question time have been quite good.

She was one of the very first left politicians to say would should respect the vote in the referendum.

What about when she said that Chairman Mao did more good than harm (he murdered 40 million people) - was that one of those good ones you talk about.

Or time she said ALL WHITE people use divide and rule in order to conquer - not racist in the slightest.
    If I said ALL BLACK were xxxx - would you not think that was racist.

She may have been clever and lucky enough to go to Cambridge - but she seems very very unintelligent in what she says time and time again.

ps she also wanted to abolish MI5 (she maybe the Home secretary on Friday morning) - you're right though - Im sure she didnt mean any of it
    TBF regarding the divide & rule and intel comments, she is probably referring to both local and global deep state influence.

PS the US has expired way more than 40 million since the last war. A force for good?

TBF regarding the divide & rule and intel comments, she is probably referring to both local and global deep state influence.

PS the US has expired way more than 40 million since the last war. A force for good?
    really, source i make it about half that including four wars

I'm no fan of hers, and I really think it's the last we'll see of her in front line politics. But why is it that Tory MPs get away so very lightly when they commit these gaffes?
    I mean if Boris Johnson were a labour politician he would have been crucified by the media. As it is, it's just old Boris, he's a bit of a laugh isn't he, bit of a cad.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    really, source i make it about half that including four wars
    You haven't included all the black ops, regime change, proxy wars, etc.

Bazza :-

or this

One a nasty little racist - the other a tall buffoon character
    Bojo:

"What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies"

You haven't included all the black ops, regime change, proxy wars, etc.
    um yes i have , source