+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We need more of this sort of thing..........................

We need more of this sort of thing..........................

Re: We need more of this sort of thing..........................

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yep, that's brilliant.

whilst I find that to be funny Paul I think piers morgan made a salient point this morning when referring to a football fan being convicted of an offence being banned for three years and surrendering his passport for England games when a jihadi can travel abroad and maybe fight against british troops on the ground then just return to London at their will and disappear off the face of the earth and carry on radicalising other muslims.
    the country is a mess at the minute

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    whilst I find that to be funny Paul I think piers morgan made a salient point this morning when referring to a football fan being convicted of an offence being banned for three years and surrendering his passport for England games when a jihadi can travel abroad and maybe fight against british troops on the ground then just return to London at their will and disappear off the face of the earth and carry on radicalising other muslims.
    Sums up the two-faced politicians currently in power.

I definitely came at this from the perspective of seeing the EDL being ridiculed, but the general point I'd makes is that, whether they be on the left or the right, political bullies hate being ridiculed or embarrassed - I'd love to see Trump get this sort of treatment when he visits this country in a couple of months time, because I think it would get to him more than a more serious demonstration against him.

its all about human rights

I definitely came at this from the perspective of seeing the EDL being ridiculed, but the general point I'd makes is that, whether they be on the left or the right, political bullies hate being ridiculed or embarrassed - I'd love to see Trump get this sort of treatment when he visits this country in a couple of months time, because I think it would get to him more than a more serious demonstration against him.
    I saw that to be honest Paul but you have a group there that hate muslims and making it plain to everyone being driven out of a city wheras if a group of radicalists with isis flags who hate the whole british way of life can walk through the city unscathed and unbothered by the police force of the same city.
    both racist groups full of hate but treated very differently and we have to tread on eggshells around those certain groups in this country and its wrong

For too long it has been racist to be a realist. We are in danger of living in a pressure cooker unless the politicians address the concerns of the public. I've just been listening to Masjid Nawaz on LBC, and what we need are more Muslims like him. The EDL feed on the fact those in power, are intent on ignoring what is wrong and hiding it under the carpet.