+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I predict a Labour government

I predict a Labour government

Traditionally Tory voters have been coy about declaring their intentions, i think the reverse is happening and core tory supporters are wavering , Tories have run a car crash campaign and events have overtaken the May puppet, just my thoughts

Re: I predict a Labour government

May's gurning face would be a picture if this happens.

Labour best price to win most seats is 7-1 with Betfair. Most other bookmakers go 6-1 or 11-2.

Nah. I think as much as I'd prefer that the Tories will still have that grey vote which will see them win 50-80 majority.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Nah. I think as much as I'd prefer that the Tories will still have that grey vote which will see them win 50-80 majority.
    A lot will depend on the younger voters and the 48% of Remainers. It's very difficult to call, especially since the PM has been exposed as being a Maybot and Corbyn has had quite a good campaign. I hope May loses though just to see her face (and ninian's reaction)

Tory maj of around 50 I reckon.May deserves to lose but will get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Labour best price to win most seats is 7-1 with Betfair. Most other bookmakers go 6-1 or 11-2.
    Something's changed in the past 12 hours, Labour's odds have drifted big time at every bookmaker. Labour now 9-1 to win most seats at Betfair. https://www.oddschecker.com/politics...ion/most-seats

Blog Entries

I had a weird dream that we ended up with a coalition of everyone but the Tories and they all decided not to leave the EU.

Sporting Index spreads are Conservative 368-374 seats, Labour 196-202 seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I had a weird dream that we ended up with a coalition of everyone but the Tories and they all decided not to leave the EU.
    That's would the already suggested super pact of SNP,Liberals, Labour and Greens with Nicola Sturgeon as PM.

How short sighted the Brexit voters are.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Tory maj of around 50 I reckon.May deserves to lose but will get away with it.
    Think they might get to 70/80.

Can't see Mrs May being in charge at the next election.

Whilst we have different political views I think you are right, she has got away with it. She is a poor campaigner.

Corbyn has done better than I thought, but I still wouldn't vote for the man.

It seems the latest and last ComRes opinion poll is the reason for the sudden spike in the pound and significant moves in the betting markets.

Broken down: Tories 44% and 362 seats, Labour 34% and 212 seats, with a predicted Tory overall majority of 74 seats.

Election poll latest: Theresa May will win biggest Tory landslide since Thatcher, final survey predicts - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7777781.html

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    That's would the already suggested super pact of SNP,Liberals, Labour and Greens with Nicola Sturgeon as PM.

How short sighted the Brexit voters are.
    Sorry, did I say dream? I meant nightmare

It seems the latest and last ComRes opinion poll is the reason for the sudden spike in the pound and significant moves in the betting markets.

Broken down: Tories 44% and 362 seats, Labour 34% and 212 seats, with a predicted Tory overall majority of 74 seats.

Election poll latest: Theresa May will win biggest Tory landslide since Thatcher, final survey predicts - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7777781.html
    pound surged ahead the day before the brexit referendum, the rest is history

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Okay then, I'll play ball even though I already know that the answer to the question I'm about to ask is 'nothing.'

In view of your opening post and continued confidence, how much money have you placed on Labour winning most seats?

Okay then, I'll play ball even though I already know that the answer to the question I'm about to ask is 'nothing.'

In view of your opening post and continued confidence, how much money have you placed on Labour winning most seats?
    i dont bet, haven't bet for 30 years, mugs game

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Hilary had the US election in the bag up until around midnight, when some strange results started coming in. It turned out that Trump had beaten the opinion polls and the exit polls. That was a mad night.

not far off

A lot will depend on the younger voters and the 48% of Remainers. It's very difficult to call, especially since the PM has been exposed as being a Maybot and Corbyn has had quite a good campaign. I hope May loses though just to see her face (and ninian's reaction)
    Great insight whoever said this