Assuming the outcome will be as predicted should Jeremy Corbyn step down?

Six weeks ago a lot of people (me included) assumed that he'd get thumped and his position would be untenable come June 9th.

While I still think he'll lose, it's clear that he's built up some momentum over the last few weeks and more and more people are starting to see him in a more positive light.

Meanwhile on the other side, its almost a complete role reversal. What started off as a free shot for the Tories to greatly increase their majority has turned into a campaign that has shown Theresa May to be far from the strong and stable leader that she wants us to believe she is.

We could well have a situation come Friday where the loser comes out of this with far more credit than the winner. Personally I think that the past few weeks have shown that people are desperate for labour to get its act together and give an alternative to the Tories. I also believe that this election campaign has sealed Theresa May's fate and it's only a matter of time before she gets stabbed in the back by her own party. If she's struggling to look convincing at this point against the mess that is the current labour set up then she certainly won't be trusted to run against a more credible opposition in five years time.