+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Getting tough on Terror. Unless it ruins the UK economy

Getting tough on Terror. Unless it ruins the UK economy

Qatar.

It is beyond belief with the evidence now at hand....and it has been growing since 2014 .... that the UK are not ceasing all trade and investment connections with Qatar.

The press need to make some tough enquiries of our next Government. NOW.

Re: Getting tough on Terror. Unless it ruins the UK economy

You spelt Saudi Arabia wrong.

Saudi accusing Qatar of financing terrorism is like a store manager of Matalan slating Primark for selling cheap shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Saudi accusing Qatar of financing terrorism is like a store manager of Matalan slating Primark for selling cheap shite.
    I understand your point here. But it is the USA our number one special relationship friendly state that is driving this....not the House of Saud.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I understand your point here. But it is the USA our number one special relationship friendly state that is driving this....not the House of Saud.

I take it the US have imposed sanctions in that case?

It's all getting very interesting. The DOJ have just started an investigation into Hilary Clinton, and rumour has is she was laundering billions of dollars through Qatar from her many criminal activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's all getting very interesting. The DOJ have just started an investigation into Hilary Clinton, and rumour has is she was laundering billions of dollars through Qatar from her many criminal activities.
    **** me, every tom, dick, and harry launders money, i just read that the Clintons literally had slaves working for them. Prisoners from Arkansas Prison worked in the Governors mansion unpaid, black people!!

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    **** me, every tom, dick, and harry launders money, i just read that the Clintons literally had slaves working for them. Prisoners from Arkansas Prison worked in the Governors mansion unpaid, black people!!
    Only special people get to launder billions of dollars, and I heard Qatar was the favoured destination for the Clintons. I heard all their personal wealth is stashed away there too, and it's also in the billions. The Clinton Foundation was a huge crime empire allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Only special people get to launder billions of dollars, and I heard Qatar was the favoured destination for the Clintons. I heard all their personal wealth is stashed away there too, and it's also in the billions. The Clinton Foundation was a huge crime empire allegedly.
    Not to worry.

Your new hero Donald will sort it all out.

He's going to lock her up.

He promised.

Video here that allegedly shows the conclusion of the recent London terrorist incident. https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/...21775594315777

But be warned, it's quite disturbing.