+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CALLUM PATERSON SIGNED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Paterson signs

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Is that right? I don't mean that in a sarky kind of way, It's just that I honestly didn't know this.

I do remember Carl Dale picking up a bad knee injury and when he came back he clearly didn't run with the same kind of movement as before - but that was a few years ago, so perhaps medical treatment of knee injuries has improved?
    It was definitely said by Neil Warnock when Rhys Healey got his knee ligament injury and I'm fairly sure I've heard from one or two others since (Kamara on that Goals on Sunday programme?) - I've had a look online mind and the only thing I could find on the subject was something saying that dogs ligaments can heal stronger!

Someone help me out here. Paterson's getting around using a Zimmer Frame and has carers in constant attendance either side of him to help ensure that if he falls he doesn't hit the ground too hard.

How on earth did he manage to pass a medical examination?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It was definitely said by Neil Warnock when Rhys Healey got his knee ligament injury and I'm fairly sure I've heard from one or two others since (Kamara on that Goals on Sunday programme?) - I've had a look online mind and the only thing I could find on the subject was something saying that dogs ligaments can heal stronger!
    It depends hugely on the specific injury. I don't​think that would be true for a number of joint injuries