Thread: Today's Election Rallies

Today's Election Rallies

Theresa May

Jeremy Corbyn

Re: Today's Election Rallies

And yesterday

Stage managed bullshit on all sides.

Even I could look popular if I was in a field full of family and friends put there to cheer me on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Even I could look popular if I was in a field full of family and friends put there to cheer me on.
    You already are popular Doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

With respect sir Corbyn has attracted such large numbers which means he has a grossly extended family and circle of friends or he has actually attracted Joe Public by actually going out and talking to them.
    Of course they will have been stage managed to an extent but May's control freaks have kept her as far away as possible from the public. Public liability sums her up.

I'm not voting this time around so that's not my biased opinion , just how it seems to be.

Rather than start a thread. AdBlocker Ultimate for Chrome is much better than their earlier versions. Just go here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d.../related?hl=en to add it by clicking top right corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You already are popular Doc.
    I was hoping at least one person would reassure me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    With respect sir Corbyn has attracted such large numbers which means he has a grossly extended family and circle of friends or he has actually attracted Joe Public by actually going out and talking to them.
    Of course they will have been stage managed to an extent but May's control freaks have kept her as far away as possible from the public. Public liability sums her up.

I'm not voting this time around so that's not my biased opinion , just how it seems to be.
    Compared to May, he deserves a bit of credit for getting out there in the real world but I'm guessing 90% of those people are labour members planted there to make him look popular.

As for the bloodless one, there's a reason they don't want people to see the real person behind her dead skin mask.