+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hidden Cardiff with Will Mallard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hidden Cardiff with Will Mallard

I have been in the bunker on top of the Wenallt when I worked for BT,scary place even in 70s.The map table was still in place then.I have also walked through Wenvoe tunnel not long after it closed and then along the line to Walnut Tree Viaduct at Taff's Well.

Quote Originally Posted by veryoldbluebird View Post
    I have been in the bunker on top of the Wenallt when I worked for BT,scary place even in 70s.The map table was still in place then.I have also walked through Wenvoe tunnel not long after it closed and then along the line to Walnut Tree Viaduct at Taff's Well.
    So what, I've had Chicken Curry & Chips off the bone in Caroline Street

Quote Originally Posted by veryoldbluebird View Post
    I've come across the Wenallt bunker before on a site on the internet, about fifteen or so years ago. By the photographs that were on it, there was a lot more to it, than what was shown on the programme last night?