+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Serious Question - Hypnotherapists

Serious Question - Hypnotherapists

Has anyone used a Hypnotherapy with any degree of success, feel free to PM me if you would rather not discuss here.

Serious answers only please.

International

Re: Serious Question - Hypnotherapists

I was hypnotised to stop smoking in Feb 2007. At the time I was smoking about 60 B&H a day and had been smoking for about 45 years
    I walked out of the place with about 30 cigarettes in my pocket and 140 in a carton on the back seat of my car. I gave them all away and have had no craving or desire to smoke since. Neither does others smoking bother me in any way.

I should add that prior to this I was a complete skeptic, believing it was all bullshit and that things I'd seen on TV were stunts.

But it worked for me.

I was also on 60 - 80 a day when I tried it and it worked for me (for 8 years anyway).

Didn't have a tab for 8 years until a few beers, a change of circumstances and bang - bang, back on them. Been on the E-cigs since.

Don't have that smell you get with them which is the biggest killer socially, and it's a lot cheaper.

I tried one once...
    and ...
    he...
    did not...
    repeat NOT...
    touch me inappropriately.

I met a distinguished academic psychologist who was also a hypnotist. He believed hypnosis was real and useful. He also had a bad stutter so I don't know how that worked.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I met a distinguished academic psychologist who was also a hypnotist. He believed hypnosis was real and useful. He also had a bad stutter so I don't know how that worked.
    I went to see him and have not Smmm,Smmmm,Smmmmmoked since.

Can anyone recommend a practitioner in the Cardiff are please?