+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Who will win tomorrow?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservatives

34 60.71%
  • Labour

15 26.79%
  • Other

4 7.14%
  • Leonidis Fortunae Westocrates

3 5.36%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Who do you think will win tomorrow's general election?

Not who you will be voting for, who you think will win.

Re: Tomorrow

Tories - with a majority of 40-60.

But with Corbyn on the up and May in decline.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Tories - with a majority of 40-60.

But with Corbyn on the up and May in decline.
    Her days are numbered.

Tories with majority of 18 . Corbyn has done much better than expected and Teresa has had a nightmayre..

I am pessimistic about turnout.

The raw polling returns show a Tory lead down to about 4%. When that is adjusted to reflect the track record of older voters actually voting and younger voters not, that lead goes up to 10%+

All the political analysis podcasts I have heard in the last few weeks say this election will be more polarised on generational grounds than ever seen in modern times. Labour is way ahead in younger age brackets in all areas of the country; the Tories lead with the older. The cross-over age is about 50.

I just have a niggling hope that Corbyn will turn out to be the surprise anti-establishment candidate that gets non-voters into the polling booths (the Brexit/Trump/Saunders effect), but I fear it will be the usual story of exaggerated Labour numbers, shy or embarrassed Tories placing their cross and crushing disappointment when the dust settles.

Con maj 50 although some positive polls for Lab tonight. ComRes and ICM look grim but Kantar now shows Con lead down to 5%,Survation with a Con lead at 2%,Panelbase shows Con lead at 8%, Opinium with a Con lead at 7%. You Gov,Ipsos Mori and a different Survation to follow tonight and all likely to show a close race.
    Corbyn has run a terrific campaign. May has been pathetic

It's crazy what politicians can get away with these days and how much the media controls people's opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Con maj 50 although some positive polls for Lab tonight. ComRes and ICM look grim but Kantar now shows Con lead down to 5%,Survation with a Con lead at 2%,Panelbase shows Con lead at 8%, Opinium with a Con lead at 7%. You Gov,Ipsos Mori and a different Survation to follow tonight and all likely to show a close race.
    Yet the majority will vote for her anyway. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Corbyn who seems honest and transparent and has run rings around his oponent on the campaign is "unelectable". I don't get it.

100% Plaid Cymru. The only true party with Wales as its priority.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Her days are numbered.
    My fear is that this is true. The Tories get in with a reduced majority, May is forced out and Boris replaces her.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Corbyn who seems honest and transparent and has run rings around his oponent on the campaign is "unelectable". I don't get it.
    I work with a lady who has been made redundant because of cuts to education budget and cuts to local government budget and she is still voting Theresa May because she is 'good' apparently. I have actually found a Turkey which is voting for Christmas.

Tim nice but dim will win Cardiff North, just. Torys will win the election, but not the landslide that May was hoping for.
    This will put more pressure on the £, Brexit negotiations will become harder and I can see a Tory leadership challenge and another frigging election within two years.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    My fear is that this is true. The Tories get in with a reduced majority, May is forced out and Boris replaces her.
    And thus the nightmare will be complete

The Tories will win but with a massively reduced majority leading to Hung Parliament territory. Tories will look to the DUP who look under threat to bolster their numbers.

For me, it will be the best brains from a rainbow coalition of Labour, SNP, Plaid and Greens with Corbyn at the top.

UKIP and Lib Dems will be wiped out, but not before the help take the Tories out in the marginals.

The final YouGov shows a 3 point increase in the Con lead from 4 points to 7. So a 3 point increase in just 24 hours. Have YouGov bottled it?

Tory landslide.
    Won't even be close.

Put the house on it.

Lets hope the polls are as accurate as last time, I recall comments like "this is the death of polling "" due to the inaccuracies against the actual result ?

*Double post*

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Tory landslide.
    Won't even be close.

Put the house on it.
    Every poll I've seen has it much closer. If the huge new registered 18-25 group actually votes, plus everyone from the NHS, Police, HMRC etc votes then there will be some surprises.

If you're still in any doubt, and you're not happy right now then it's well worth visiting here:

https://www.tactical2017.com/

I think it will be a lot closer than thought by many a few weeks ago, but the secret Tories will carry them home, Jezza playing his ace card by ditching DA has come 3 weeks too late.

I shan't be voting as I'm totally anti brexshit and no party where I live represents that view.

French polling has been very accurate for years about election results. What do our over paid bollocks merchants do wrong over here ?

Conservative win with exactly the same majority as they had before. The whole election will have been pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Every poll I've seen has it much closer. If the huge new registered 18-25 group actually votes, plus everyone from the NHS, Police, HMRC etc votes then there will be some surprises.

If you're still in any doubt, and you're not happy right now then it's well worth visiting here:

https://www.tactical2017.com/

I seen Hugo Rifkin asking for evidence in regards to youth registration, not in a snide way i might add. He was just looking for evidence to support this theory, anybody???

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Conservative win with exactly the same majority as they had before. The whole election will have been pointless.
    No it won't. We will get suppression of the internet, the distruction of Magna Carta, the dismantling of the NHS, and war in Syria & Iraq. This election is all about giving the sitting PM a mandate to cause Mayhem!