+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Who will win tomorrow?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservatives

34 60.71%
  • Labour

15 26.79%
  • Other

4 7.14%
  • Leonidis Fortunae Westocrates

3 5.36%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow

Re: Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No it won't. We will get suppression of the internet, the distruction of Magna Carta, the dismantling of the NHS, and war in Syria & Iraq. This election is all about giving the sitting PM a mandate to cause Mayhem!
    :rimshot:

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Every poll I've seen has it much closer. If the huge new registered 18-25 group actually votes, plus everyone from the NHS, Police, HMRC etc votes then there will be some surprises.

If you're still in any doubt, and you're not happy right now then it's well worth visiting here:

https://www.tactical2017.com/
    The polls have tended to be on %. Putting into seats is normally not so close. What do polls know, anyway.

It certainly needs the youth vote to be close. I can see the Tories extending the majority but not the landslide they were expecting in April. If this means labour finally become credible opposition then the election will have been worth it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I think it will be a lot closer than thought by many a few weeks ago, but the secret Tories will carry them home, Jezza playing his ace card by ditching DA has come 3 weeks too late.
    Yes, they needed to be more ruthless with her.

The colours on the poll are all wrong by the way. All wrong. Sort it out moggs. Place is a laughing stock.

The polls have consistently had the Tories at 40 per cent plus - Tory majority of 60 to 100 for me.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I work with a lady who has been made redundant because of cuts to education budget and cuts to local government budget and she is still voting Theresa May because she is 'good' apparently. I have actually found a Turkey which is voting for Christmas.
    Not everyone voted on single issues. Some people look at the overall picture. A lesbian friend is voting lib dem. Farron is a bigot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    I shan't be voting as I'm totally anti brexshit and no party where I live represents that view.

French polling has been very accurate for years about election results. What do our over paid bollocks merchants do wrong over here ?
    Rather than not voting, why not vote for an independent, or even a 'silly party'.
    If significant numbers did this, it will show the main parties having less % of the vote, where not voting gives them a higher %.
    Send a message!

I think it could be 70 - 80 for the conservatives possibly up to 100 if all goes well for them.

Unless the 18-24 turn out really is 90% as one of the polls (Survation I think) has presumed

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Rather than not voting, why not vote for an independent, or even a 'silly party'.
    If significant numbers did this, it will show the main parties having less % of the vote, where not voting gives them a higher %.
    Send a message!
    Finally, an explanation for the ukip 2015 vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Tories with majority of 18 . Corbyn has done much better than expected and Teresa has had a nightmayre..
    It's going to be a bloodbath. May has been absolutely dire but for whatever reason, people can't vote for Corbyn. I don't know why but we're in for a rough 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I think it could be 70 - 80 for the conservatives possibly up to 100 if all goes well for them.

Unless the 18-24 turn out really is 90% as one of the polls (Survation I think) has presumed
    Survation are the only ones polling as per 2015. YouGov are predicting a high youth turnout.

If turnout is high, Tories to rule a hung Parliament
    If turnout is lower, Tories to have 60 seat majority.

I reckon Tories will win with a majority of 35 plus the Unionists in Northern Ireland (may be fewer of those this time).

May will struggle to control her party - either the centrists or the right wingers (like the one who will talk to UKIP 4 times a year) will be her downfall. If it's the right that gets her, then Boris or Rudd will take over. If it's the centrists, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Survation are the only ones polling as per 2015. YouGov are predicting a high youth turnout.
    Hopefully the younger voters have learnt from Brexit where the next 50 years of the country's direction was set by people unlikely to be breathing at that time. If they don't turn out, it'll be an easy win for May.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    If turnout is high, Tories to rule a hung Parliament
    If turnout is lower, Tories to have 60 seat majority.

I reckon Tories will win with a majority of 35 plus the Unionists in Northern Ireland (may be fewer of those this time).

May will struggle to control her party - either the centrists or the right wingers (like the one who will talk to UKIP 4 times a year) will be her downfall. If it's the right that gets her, then Boris or Rudd will take over. If it's the centrists, who knows.
    On the other side of the coin, should Labour lose out, Corbyn will stand down but it'll be important for the party to elect a leader that is on the political left. We've seen a great surge in Labour's vote now that Corbyn's message has been allowed to reach the masses. One can only ponder what this election might have been had the media not destroyed Corbyn from day one. 5 more years and a left leaning opposition with a leader that cannot be damaged might see the Tories dumped out of power at the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    On the other side of the coin, should Labour lose out, Corbyn will stand down but it'll be important for the party to elect a leader that is on the political left. We've seen a great surge in Labour's vote now that Corbyn's message has been allowed to reach the masses. One can only ponder what this election might have been had the media not destroyed Corbyn from day one. 5 more years and a left leaning opposition with a leader that cannot be damaged might see the Tories dumped out of power at the next election.
    I agree that there seems little desire for another "New Labour" project apart from in what was the PLP.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'm predicting the emergence of a new centrist movement that is neither Labour or Conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I agree that there seems little desire for another "New Labour" project apart from in what was the PLP.
    New Labour is a Fabian Society project.

New Labour is a Fabian Society project.
    Yep .

Yep .
    Look it up, the Fabian Society is a Labour think-tank. Blair and his cronies were all members.

Look it up, the Fabian Society is a think-tank. Blair and his cronies were all members.
    Yeah I know, it's the notion that they were the driving force behind the Obama/Clinton "liberal elite" that I have trouble with.

Gutless Welsh voters succumbing to same old brainwashing from English political parties

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Gutless Welsh voters succumbing to same old brainwashing from English political parties
    If Plaid ever won Independence for Wales ( God forbid ) the same parties would re - emerge in their Welsh versions.

Unless of course Plaid is aiming to turn Wales into a totalitarian state with no opposition allowed.

Yeah I know, it's the notion that they were the driving force behind the Obama/Clinton "liberal elite" that I have trouble with.
    That would be the umbrella organisations such as the Royal Institute of International Affairs and the Council for Foreign Relations.

I think Labour have missed a great opportunity , this would have been so close, isolating people like Hilary Benn , Alan Milburn ,Clive Lewis has spoilt it for me , not supporting the left wing doesn't make you a Blairite , and that loathing of the Blair years and policy has blinkered the party,should have picked the modern looking best bits out and then moved left .

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Send a message!
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Finally, an explanation for the ukip 2015 vote.

You're wrong there.
    UKIp is not a silly party.

It's a very silly party.

Boom,boom