+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Who will win tomorrow?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservatives

34 60.71%
  • Labour

15 26.79%
  • Other

4 7.14%
  • Leonidis Fortunae Westocrates

3 5.36%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tomorrow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tomorrow

Labour very confident of winning Sheffield Hallam, Lib Dems yet to win a seat

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Labour very confident of winning Sheffield Hallam, Lib Dems yet to win a seat
    GOOD

Labour gain Battersea

Holy shit.

Nick Clegg cuts a sad figure as he loses his seat
    Decent closing speech mind fair play
    Last edited by MacAdder; 09-06-17 at 01:55. Reason: enhancement

Labour gain Cardiff North and now have 23 seats in Wales, so much for a Tory majority in Wales, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Labour gain Cardiff North and now have 23 seats in Wales, so much for a Tory majority in Wales, eh?
    My constituency, I thought that all the incumbent had to do was show up. Wow.

Labour will demand a recount of the number of times Amber Rudd has asked for a recount in Hastings at this rate. I want to see the disappointment on her face as her constituency's results are announced before heading for the wooden hill.

Not only did the ultra sleazy Keith Vaz hold his seat but he increased his majority and share of the vote.

Labour gain Sheffield Hallam from Lib Dems, unfortunately Boris holds his seat next Tory leader?

Labour hit 103 seats, Tories on 87, Lib Dems have 1, is this the end for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    As I see it, Corbyn has done a lot better than expected (despite the right wing newspapers) but may indeed have to resign - and May, who will be victorious, will be seriously damaged. Her calling an election and refusing to appear in several fora with other leaders was totally gutless. For the record I have never voted for either party.
    The above was written before the results started coming in. :smug:

It's a bold move from Corbyn, to basically just start talking as if Labour won the election.

So Corbyn was the "terrorist sympathiser" but the Tories are asking the DUP to prop up their government? Ironic.