+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen ninianclark?

Anyone seen ninianclark?

He seems to have vanished, I'm sure he was still around shortly before the exit poll?

Re: Anyone seen ninianclark?

Bit early to be counting chickens

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Bit early to be counting chickens
    I just thought he would have joined with us for the results, he seems to be very keen on politics and enjoys a bit of banter.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I just thought he would have joined with us for the results, he seems to be very keen on politics and enjoys a bit of banter.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Im here Princess - dont panic (you can have your daily stalking fix) , Did you Vote ?

Looks like the same mess as we had in 2010, May minority Govt or perhaps with the help of ulster unionists etc they will get to 326. Although john McDonnell stating that Labour will request to form a Govt - with who - I'm guessing the SNP.

Pyrrhic victory in every sense of the word, I understand why she called it - but it's just made Brexit a whole lot harder.

My view - is that things just got a whole lot harder
    My view is things just got a whole lot better :)

He's subject to a recount.

Why is he good looking

Did you Vote ?
    I didn't vote, but I did give unbiased advice to a number of people, the majority of whom were redirected to vote Labour. It was a good decision as it had a bigger impact than my single vote, and it allowed Labour to regain a seat

I didn't vote, but I did give unbiased advice to a number of people, the majority of whom were redirected to vote Labour. It was a good decision as it had a bigger impact than my single vote, and it allowed Labour to regain a seat
    fecking hell

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    fecking hell
    He did the same in the referendum, what a philanthropist

Which seat?

Im here Princess - dont panic (you can have your daily stalking fix) , Did you Vote ?

Looks like the same mess as we had in 2010, May minority Govt or perhaps with the help of ulster unionists etc they will get to 326. Although john McDonnell stating that Labour will request to form a Govt - with who - I'm guessing the SNP.

Pyrrhic victory in every sense of the word, I understand why she called it - but it's just made Brexit a whole lot harder.

My view - is that things just got a whole lot harder
    I would argue things just got interesting, May will hang on and govern as she can , she will try and negotiate a deal, her opponents will knock it back , voters will see the leavers anger rise gain as they become disillusioned with no deal and borders not controlled .

Youth enthusiasm wains, as going out to vote twice in 4 years will be very trying , and realise there vote for clearance of student debt , or free tuition fees may not come to fruition , or si a pipe dream , May sacks Hammond, rewrites the budget to a more friendly centralist way , fixes the social care bill , spends money on police ,steps down for more electable MP such as Ruth Davidson ,bingo or bust .

If I was Labour I would plan a dignified exit for J.C. ie Clive Lewis and try win Scotland back by taking the Tory seats and more SNP .

Its just a few thoughts , no political agenda .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I would argue things just got interesting, May will hang on and govern as she can , she will try and negotiate a deal, her opponents will knock it back , voters will see the leavers anger rise gain as they become disillusioned with no deal and borders not controlled .

Youth enthusiasm wains, as going out to vote twice in 4 years will be very trying , and realise there vote for clearance of student debt , or free tuition fees may not come to fruition , or si a pipe dream , May sacks Hammond, rewrites the budget to a more friendly centralist way , fixes the social care bill , spends money on police ,steps down for more electable MP such as Ruth Davidson ,bingo or bust .

If I was Labour I would plan a dignified exit for J.C. ie Clive Lewis and try win Scotland back by taking the Tory seats and more SNP .

All the Tories have to do is grind us b@stards down for 5 years. We'll soon become apathetic non-voters again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Which seat?
    Seat of his pants !

Do you have any idea why you let yourself get like this ? , it's not hard - take yourself to a polling station, vote for the person or party you would like to win the seat or be PM. Or if you want a protest about it - vote tactically to get the incumbent out.

You can have an opinion , give others the benefit of a amazing political intellect and vote - they are not mutually exclusive.

The fact you have not voted and dont vote - just means you're a bit of dick head of the highest order.
    You can actually stay in the house and get someone to take the postal vote to the big red letter box whilst you continue watching political history box sets,this is the age of leisure and solution.

Feedback

Which seat?
    The toilet seat given the amount of shit panhandled our way daily

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Good isn't it. Wales tries so hard to prevent a Tory government, but we get given one because England fancies it. Vote labour, get Tories. Every single time. Time for change. #indywales

Which seat?
    There isn't one.

He just made up some vague bollox like he always does.

He's got about as much substance as Theresa May.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He did the same in the referendum, what a philanthropist
    These kinds of topics regularly come up in general conversation and you would be surprised what a few clear explanations can achieve.

Which seat?
    North Cardiff 4000+ majority.

North Cardiff 4000+ majority.
    Good work, convincing thousands to vote Labour whilst retaining a permanent presence on this board shows great skills.

Good work, convincing thousands to vote Labour whilst retaining a permanent presence on this board shows great skills.
    Of course it's not thousands, and one of my devices is always logged in to the internet.

Of course it's not thousands, and one of my devices is always logged in to the internet.
    Ah, so when you said "It was a good decision as it had a bigger impact than my single vote, and it allowed Labour to regain a seat " you were exaggerating.

Ah, so when you said "It was a good decision as it had a bigger impact than my single vote, and it allowed Labour to regain a seat " you were exaggerating.
    I wasn't exaggerating at all, any number greater than 1 would have a bigger impact.

I wasn't exaggerating at all, any number greater than 1 would have a bigger impact.
    "and it allowed Labour to regain a seat "

A 4000 + majority indicates that they either won the seat without your help or, if your initial statement is to be believed, you allowed them to win it.