+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DUP

DUP

Anti gay, anti abortion, ex terrorist links, and their policies are based on what appears in the King James Bible

Re: DUP

Adrian Chiles interviewing a Tory mp earlier commenting on the fact that the DUP are anti gay marriage, "...you've campaigned on these issues, are you happy about this, do you think they'll make good bedfellows"?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Adrian Chiles interviewing a Tory mp earlier commenting on the fact that the DUP are anti gay marriage, "...you've campaigned on these issues, are you happy about this, do you think they'll make good bedfellows"?

Preparing for strong & stable government

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Anti gay, anti abortion, ex terrorist links, and their policies are based on what appears in the King James Bible
    Natural fit for the Tories then?

same as the liberal democrats then, taking it from behind (not literally of course due to their beliefs) for a slice of the power.

Proper nutters

Blog Entries

People are saying that the coalition is a direct breach of The Good Friday Agreement, anyone know anything about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    People are saying that the coalition is a direct breach of The Good Friday Agreement, anyone know anything about it?
    Don't know, but I do know the scummy bastards campaigned against the agreement.

Why would that worry May, she want's power at any cost.

Blog Entries

Why would that worry May, she want's power at any cost.
    It looks like we'll be sending the Conservative and Unionist Negotiating Team to Brussels. I hope they can come up with a handy acronym for us all to remember.

Can't see how the DUP having huge influence in Westminster will be at all good for Northern Ireland/Rep of Ireland

It looks like we'll be sending the Conservative and Unionist Negotiating Team to Brussels. I hope they can come up with a handy acronym for us all to remember.

Did you come up with that one yourself?

Blog Entries

Did you come up with that one yourself?
    Nah, stolen from fb like everyone else's I'm afraid.

Some of the shit they come out with would make Trump blush.

Feedback

Genius. Where do you get then from?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    Genius. Where do you get then from?
    The same place as I said 3 hours ago.

I'm been thinking about this, surely any MP who is gay, or has gay friends and family should threaten to quit their seats if the DUP alliance goes ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales
    I'm been thinking about this, surely any MP who is gay, or has gay friends and family should threaten to quit their seats if the DUP alliance goes ahead?
    Likewise how about the gay Consevative voters? They didn't vote to be ruled by a bunch of gay haters.

I don't think Mrs May has thought this one through.

Likewise how about the gay Consevative voters? They didn't vote to be ruled by a bunch of gay haters.

I don't think Mrs May has thought this one through.
    Not only that, we all paid 140 million for the privilege of it

Even if they do come to an agreement, the situation seems very "unstable" and "chaotic". I can't see it lasting more than a few months.

Is this the same DUP that Gordon Brown was begging to do a deal with after the 2010 election? Surely not? People would never be so cynical to criticise now what was acceptable in 2010? Surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Is this the same DUP that Gordon Brown was begging to do a deal with after the 2010 election? Surely not? People would never be so cynical to criticise now what was acceptable in 2010? Surely.
    Gordon Brown is a *******

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Who said it was acceptable in 2010? He wrote a letter that no one knew about (you will now pretend you knew about it all along I suppose). The DUP are a bunch of religious fanatics.