+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DUP

Re: DUP

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Who said it was acceptable in 2010? He wrote a letter that no one knew about (you will now pretend you knew about it all along I suppose). The DUP are a bunch of religious fanatics.
    Gordon Brown and the Labour Party, obviously!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Gordon Brown and the Labour Party, obviously!
    Gordon Brown and Tony Blair were Tories!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm been thinking about this, surely any MP who is gay, or has gay friends and family should threaten to quit their seats if the DUP alliance goes ahead?
    You don't half spout some nonsense don't you.

Who said it was acceptable in 2010? He wrote a letter that no one knew about (you will now pretend you knew about it all along I suppose). The DUP are a bunch of religious fanatics.
    It was acceptable to Labour in 2010 obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    It was acceptable to Labour in 2010 obviously.
    Of course, they were desperate for power like May is now.

They however hadn't built 2 election campaigns around making English people scared of coalitions with minority partners from the other countries within the UK.

Personally I don't want religious nutjobs to hold the balance of power in the UK. I wouldn't have wanted that in 2010 either.

Of course, they were desperate for power like May is now.

They however hadn't built 2 election campaigns around making English people scared of coalitions with minority partners from the other countries within the UK.

Personally I don't want religious nutjobs to hold the balance of power in the UK. I wouldn't have wanted that in 2010 either.
    I don't hold with the DUP's more extreme views either.

But they are more than just religious nut jobs.

In fact in some of their more acceptable views (such as welfare) they could force the Govt to change its policies for the better.

You don't half spout some nonsense don't you.
    Principles old chap, never get into bed with the enemy. Do you think the LGBT community are ever going to forget this?

I don't hold with the DUP's more extreme views either.

But they are more than just religious nut jobs.

In fact in some of their more acceptable views (such as welfare) they could force the Govt to change its policies for the better In N Ireland.
    they will not give a flying fig about anything other than what they can get for NI, The government will be held to ransom and have to give them little titbits