+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What ur opinions on this? (Non football)

SuperBluebirds91

What ur opinions on this? (Non football)

My mate has been with his partner for 10 years plus. Theyve had some mates for years who they meet up with mostly together but she tends to be the one who instigates it and is more in contact with them then he is. All of a sudden she starts going out with them - round there house, party's going out into town, etc etc and joins a new social group that they all go to. Except it's like he's not invited...he mentioned on a few occasions perhaps I'll come out next week with you but it's like he's been excluded and hasn't seen the friends for a quite a while now. Obviously he has confronted her about it and she insists there's nothing going on, she just wants to enjoy life after working so hard which is fine and he has no issue with her going out either. It's just weird - she never talks about where or who she's going with! That's alarms bells ringing to me but I'm a close mate so I'm bound to be biased....what u all think? Bearing in mind she has been a workaholic for a long time and perhaps it's just she's now enjoying herself?

Re: What ur opinions on this? (Non football)

And there's our Friday evening sorted

SuperBluebirds91

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Lol I know - sounds like a real sob story - it's just even I can't get my head around it! She's not the sort to (doesn't seem that way anyway) to go "off" with someone or lie either but I guess anyone can do that! It's just odd and he's messed up over it!

Ah the old "my mate" thread...,

She's being shagged and your not even invited to watch?Time to move on mate,she don't want your willy no more

SuperBluebirds91

Hmm well that's kind of what I thought But obviously I haven't said this to him but I got to say it's very odd behaviour. the thing is I don't think it's about her going out and having a good time the main issue is the exclusion part which is just odd. Yeah couples do separate things all the time, I do but if my other half suddenly excluded me completely from friends that we both saw I'd feel abit pissed off!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    Hmm well that's kind of what I thought But obviously I haven't said this to him but I got to say it's very odd behaviour. the thing is I don't think it's about her going out and having a good time the main issue is the exclusion part which is just odd. Yeah couples do separate things all the time, I do but if my other half suddenly excluded me completely from friends that we both saw I'd feel abit pissed off!
    I wouldn't - her friends are a bunch of slags and chavs. I ferking hate spending time with them so would be over the moon.

Banned

Sounds a bit of a wimp, I'd give her a doughnut

just chill for now. the dup are coming to put laws in plaice about this non cristian stuff. she will be in the jail soon

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    just chill for now. the dup are coming to put laws in plaice about this non cristian stuff. she will be in the jail soon
    how cod you say that

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    how cod you say that
    That's sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    That's sharp.
    just sharpened up, up till 4 last night, jd and coke, woke up feeling like shit, ropey day today

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    just sharpened up, up till 4 last night, jd and coke, woke up feeling like shit, ropey day today
    Go back on it you will feel better before u go to sleep

Richyrich

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    My mate has been with his partner for 10 years plus. Theyve had some mates for years who they meet up with mostly together but she tends to be the one who instigates it and is more in contact with them then he is. All of a sudden she starts going out with them - round there house, party's going out into town, etc etc and joins a new social group that they all go to. Except it's like he's not invited...he mentioned on a few occasions perhaps I'll come out next week with you but it's like he's been excluded and hasn't seen the friends for a quite a while now. Obviously he has confronted her about it and she insists there's nothing going on, she just wants to enjoy life after working so hard which is fine and he has no issue with her going out either. It's just weird - she never talks about where or who she's going with! That's alarms bells ringing to me but I'm a close mate so I'm bound to be biased....what u all think? Bearing in mind she has been a workaholic for a long time and perhaps it's just she's now enjoying herself?
    The first thing I would say is don't assume she's doing something bad because she might not be, people act weird for all different reasons, she could be innocently taking classes to learn to cook or something weird as a surprise, you just don't know, maybe their mates say don't bring him?
    On the other hand he's only going to tell you one side, he might be a bit of a dick to her, she might be so fed up of waiting for him to take her out she's shagging someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post

My wife is like this to me too. Initially, I didn't like being excluded, but now I appreciate the space. She goes out with her mates, and I invite the 25 year old primary school teacher from two doors down in for our own form of entertainment.

The OP's mate needs to get his mott on the Jeremy Kyle Show's lie detector test to determine whether she's being rodgered on the sly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    .... people act weird for all different reasons, she could be innocently taking classes to learn to cook or something weird as a surprise, you just don't know....
    Do many women view learning to cook as 'something weird'?

I would guess that she is cheating. He can't really win this. If he tells her he doesn't want her going out without him then she will call him controlling and leave him. He could try playing the same game and go out on his own and not explain where he's going. If she doesn't care then she is definitely cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Yes, good observation. I blame feminism! Once upon a time women were a whizz in the kitchen. They could knock-up endless goodies from scratch. Nowadays so many feed their families by filling a shopping trolley at Iceland to bung the contents in the microwave. Men should stand firm against this social decay.

I could go on but have a mountain of ironing to contend with.

Blog Entries

They seem to these days don't start me on that again.

Anyway I said "or something weird" pottery classes with added salsa and memory regression.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yes, good observation. I blame feminism! ....
    Spot on! The woman's a raging feminist! You can only feel for her poor, long suffering, starving partner.....

Spot on! The woman's a raging feminist! You can only feel for her poor, long suffering, starving partner.....
    Fully agree. A GoFundMe page for the downtrodden Steve R is in order.

A little bird told me he was seen loitering around that food bank on Holton Road in the week. Honestly, she gets herself plastered all over some obscure magazine article and thinks she's above all those normal female things like darning socks and using a mangle.

Blog Entries

He wasn't talking about me, I think it's evil.