+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good performance by Labour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Good performance by Labour

When the election was called, I was very concerned for labour, i honestly thought they were in for a hammering, Corbyn to appeared to be someone you just couldnt vote for

then the campaigns moved on a few weeks and he stood out like a knight in shining armour, he really did rise above the others and become a leader

for me it was a amazing transformation

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    When the election was called, I was very concerned for labour, i honestly thought they were in for a hammering, Corbyn to appeared to be someone you just couldnt vote for

then the campaigns moved on a few weeks and he stood out like a knight in shining armour, he really did rise above the others and become a leader

for me it was a amazing transformation
    In a world where principles are at a premium, someone who has principles (whether you agree with them or not) and fights for what he believes in (whether you agree with him or not) I'm glad he has come out with the credit he deserves.

I think the fact he had such a high level of support may encourage others to vote for him next time. Murdoch's press are going to struggle, and quickly become even more of a laughing stock if they persist with their Corbyn agenda.

Runner up is First Loser, there's only one winner, sport can teach politics a thing or two

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Runner up is First Loser, there's only one winner, sport can teach politics a thing or two
    How about doping? Are you a fan of doping?