+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whitts.....Why ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: Whitts.....Why ??

I would imagine Danny Gabbidon knows Whitts better than posters who think they know it all.
    He said

"I still think he's got a big part to play at the club so I'd be trying whatever I could, if I was the manager or the owner, to keep him at the club in some capacity.

"Whether that means a coaching role on top of that if he wants to go into that when he finishes playing. It's that kind of contract I'd be offering him."

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    I would imagine Danny Gabbidon knows Whitts better than posters who think they know it all.
    He said

"I still think he's got a big part to play at the club so I'd be trying whatever I could, if I was the manager or the owner, to keep him at the club in some capacity.

"Whether that means a coaching role on top of that if he wants to go into that when he finishes playing. It's that kind of contract I'd be offering him."
    Okay, I promised myself I'd ignore you, but I'll bite this once. Gabbidon barely ever played in the same City team as Whitts and was only at the club at the same times as him for a few months - anyway, rather than saying he would never go into a coaching job, I asked what has Whitts done or said in the past ten years to indicate that he would want to do that? If there was anything, I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    He said

Well it worked well for Danny, give it a go I say.