+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: These Van attacks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blue in the Face

Re: These Van attacks

WJ, I can see that the events have stirred you and that care a great deal. I'd also say that this is exactly the reaction that whoever is behind these attacks would want.

So is this the kind of energy and thought process you want to put yourself through? Or even the rest of us on CCMB? (This belongs on the politics forum too surely??)

The best way to react to terrorism is to not give whomever is behind the result they are looking for.

Absolutely no disrespect or bad will intended with my post here.

Re: These Van attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    WJ, I can see that the events have stirred you and that care a great deal. I'd also say that this is exactly the reaction that whoever is behind these attacks would want.

So is this the kind of energy and thought process you want to put yourself through? Or even the rest of us on CCMB? (This belongs on the politics forum too surely??)

The best way to react to terrorism is to not give whomever is behind the result they are looking for.

Absolutely no disrespect or bad will intended with my post here.
    BBC and SKY news no more on our TV, fed up of the constant negativity about life and the world. Lazy media only on the look out for bad news. Try the site 'Good News Network' - very uplifting