Kodi - Exodus

Anyonelse having problems with Exodus?

Re: Kodi - Exodus

What version of Kodi you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    What version of Kodi you using?

Not yet but there's currently a law suit going on in the States that has closed down Phoenix and Zen and other developers are shutting up shop of fear of prosecution hopefully will all blow over soon

Yeah read that earlier. I can't get any HD streams on Exodus today

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yeah read that earlier. I can't get any HD streams on Exodus today
    Kids watching rango in 1080, you can either try updating exodus or in the main menu in exodus go to tools and try clearing cache and providers and restart your device

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Kids watching rango in 1080, you can either try updating exodus or in the main menu in exodus go to tools and try clearing cache and providers and restart your device
    I was only watching Megamind in 1080p with my little girl about 3pm then tonight I couldn't get an HD on **** all.

I've just completely uninstalled Kodi and downloaded it again. I've chucked the Specto add on on there and plenty of HDs.

A waste of 90 minutes so this film, Lion, better be good

Take kodi 17.3 0ff and go back to 16.1 seems there are lots of problems with the latest version

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Take kodi 17.3 0ff and go back to 16.1 seems there are lots of problems with the latest version
    Not possible on my TV it only offers 17.3 on chrome
    My daughter is still using 16 on the fire stick but having same problems with hd drying up on Exodus.

I've given up on Kodi altogether. Too unreliable , a combination of netflix , Amazon prime , and sky go is more than enough.

I'm sure the broadband providers are going to clamping down on this sort of thing a lot more in the near future.

I fecking give up. All that fecking around and the film I wanted to watch doesn't have the required sub titles on the stream ffs.

Playing up like feck today. The end is nigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Spot on mate, this J R Hartley character is a right mug.
    Stand up at its finest Gareth

Exodus hasn't been working for me for about a week.

UKTurk doesn't wurk either.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Exodus hasn't been working for me for about a week.

UKTurk doesn't wurk either.
    Download the noobsandnerds repo then install Elysium add on. Very similair to Exodus 👍🏻

You have to factor in your wasted leisure time you use up arsing around for an ultimately vastly inferior product too.

This J.R.Hartley muppet (loads of other names on various message boards) just constantly needs attention and entertaining. I think a hobby of some sorts or a meaningful relationship would be better for him than continually looking for ways to vegetate and save money. Some voluntary work perhaps although he is quite old. Ahhh bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    This J.R.Hartley muppet (loads of other names on various message boards) just constantly needs attention and entertaining. I think a hobby of some sorts or a meaningful relationship would be better for him than continually looking for ways to vegetate and save money. Some voluntary work perhaps although he is quite old. Ahhh bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    You have to factor in your wasted leisure time you use up arsing around for an ultimately vastly inferior product too.
    What wasted leisure time? I mainly use it after 9pm when the kids are in bed.
    I have Sky and BT Sport I use it for watching films which are not an inferior product with a HD stream.

I have Sky and BT Sport I use it for watching films which are not an inferior product with a HD stream.
    I fecking give up. All that fecking around and the film I wanted to watch doesn't have the required sub titles on the stream ffs.

I've just completely uninstalled Kodi and downloaded it again. I've chucked the Specto add on on there and plenty of HDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post

The film was well worth it once I found out how to download the subtitles. The 90 minutes spent ****ing about would only have been wasted with whatever shite the missus and kids were watching anyway.

Old perv

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Old perv
    Window Licker