+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Champions League Final - A big success

Champions League Final - A big success

I didn't realise that the man that ran it is a City fan. Good work Mr Hamer

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...ssier-13157323

Re: Champions League Final - A big success

"Perhaps don’t brag about it as others might, or push ourselves enough. I guess we're just a humble nation."

Good to read it appears to have been a big success.

Banned

corporate success, no mention of the fans.

A little bit disappointing to only get third highest attendance for the Women's game (one would imagine it would have been the highest if held in England) but it sounds like everything else was a fantastic success. Good read

Millennium stadium, has to be one of the best stadiums in the world. 119million to build back in 99. Probably about 300mill in today's money, Aviva stadium Ireland cost 3 times that much, new Wembley, about 5 time as much......been to both, and in my opinion, neither comes close to our national stadiums fans experience. Really is a freak of engineering

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Millennium stadium, has to be one of the best stadiums in the world. 119million to build back in 99. Probably about 300mill in today's money, Aviva stadium Ireland cost 3 times that much, new Wembley, about 5 time as much......been to both, and in my opinion, neither comes close to our national stadiums fans experience. Really is a freak of engineering
    Agree that from an atmosphere viewpoint it is one of the great sporting venues. Just a shame they didn't really arrange for the pitch to be able to be kept in a good condition inside such a deep bowl.