+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky Q.....Again

Sky Q.....Again

Thinking about it, I have a 4k tv. Is it worth upgrading and how much extra am I likely to have to pay ?

Anyone going through the same thoughts, anyone got it and think it's great, anyone got it and thinking, what a waste of money.............

Re: Sky Q.....Again

Excuse the ignorance, what is an upgrade from 4k? I thought they were top end.

Surely there comes a time where the signif additional cost only provides marginal improvements

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Excuse the ignorance, what is an upgrade from 4k? I thought they were top end.

Surely there comes a time where the signif additional cost only provides marginal improvements
    My point was, I have a top end TV and was wondering if upgrading to Sky Q was worth it (two separate entities)

Ah right sorry, I read it as upgrading the TV to max the benefit of Sky Q.

When it works it's the bollox but the network dependency of the multiroom mini box is a frustraing. Forever crashing and needs reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftofcenter View Post
    When it works it's the bollox but the network dependency of the multiroom mini box is a frustraing. Forever crashing and needs reboot.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftofcenter View Post
    This - very much this

Mine crashes more than a ZX81