+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got threatened to day

got threatened to day

Coming back from taking my 4 year old granddaughter to the shops.We were going through the gully she was about 2 or 3 yards in front of me and two lads came down doing wheelies and he just missed her head.All i said to him was there is a little girl here mate hes said **** off you old **** i said come here and say it to my face he threw his bike down and came towards me i put my bags down and stood my ground.He backed off and shouted i will **** you up big time you old ****.My granddaughter said he used naughty words bamp,but we would have done him.I hope he never bumps in to her father( traveller stock).He wanted to go looking for him.

Re: got threatened to day

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Coming back from taking my 4 year old granddaughter to the shops.We were going through the gully she was about 2 or 3 yards in front of me and two lads came down doing wheelies and he just missed her head.All i said to him was there is a little girl here mate hes said **** off you old **** i said come here and say it to my face he threw his bike down and came towards me i put my bags down and stood my ground.He backed off and shouted i will **** you up big time you old ****.My granddaughter said he used naughty words bamp,but we would have done him.I hope he never bumps in to her father( traveller stock).He wanted to go looking for him.

Its all about those short cuts again, never a good idea.

What kind of a twat has a go at a bloke that has a little girl with him? And what exactly is it with bloody wheelies nowadays. I saw four or five of the little idiots, about 16, all with the scumbag uniform of grey tracksuits with hoods up, wheelieing up the middle of Manor way last week, with a queue of traffic behind them. What are they trying to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    What kind of a twat has a go at a bloke that has a little girl with him? And what exactly is it with bloody wheelies nowadays. I saw four or five of the little idiots, about 16, all with the scumbag uniform of grey tracksuits with hoods up, wheelieing up the middle of Manor way last week, with a queue of traffic behind them. What are they trying to achieve.
    Their cycling proficiency badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    They are lucky i am 61, 30 years ago i would have knocked them out

They are lucky i am 61, 30 years ago i would have knocked them out
    Ur ard m8

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Ur ard m8

You should of filmed him on your phone Jeeps we could have tracked him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    You should of filmed him on your phone Jeeps we could have tracked him down.
    That is so nasty,but funny.

That is so nasty,but funny.
    I was serious,i never said (EYE).
    Ask your son in law if he knows Mark Thomas from Jabs 93 metals.

Should have said ' fcuk you, I'm Millwall' - that would have scared theme off

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Its all about those short cuts again, never a good idea.
    He's right. Next time you think about taking a short cut remember the Donner Party disaster. It ended in cannibalism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    I was serious,i never said (EYE).
    Ask your son in law if he knows Mark Thomas from Jabs 93 metals.
    He does not know him as he is the baby of the family but will ask his older brothers.

Not by St Mellons Tesco/Precent was it

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Not by St Mellons Tesco/Precent was it
    No Tremorfa gully Madoc road to Tweedsmuir shops.

Great story bro

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Great story bro
    So glad you liked it bro

So glad you liked it bro
    He was probably the c*** on the bike

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He was probably the c*** on the bike

ok i'll say it, maxim dont wuss out, did you record it on your eye phone?? smile jeeps, its gone now

A 4 year old said "we would have done him"?

Blame the liberal shit that's constantly rammed down our throats, where we are supposed to except this kind of crap and these so called yoots are misunderstood. When in reality, scum like this need there heads kicked in, to stop them from ever breeding

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    She was joking of course,but have you seen her dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    She gets a bit lairy when she's pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    ok i'll say it, maxim dont wuss out, did you record it on your eye phone?? smile jeeps, its gone now
    Bang out of order Gareth.