+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cricket

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    For me cricket is the best sport in the world, I love the game.
    People who call the game boring are the one's who really don't understand the game. There's a lot more to it than putting bat on ball.
    I'm not having a pop at you here, far from it. I've always said that if we all liked the same things in life the world would be a boring place.
    I know lots of people in our country love rugby, but for me its boring and I got no interest in the game at all. I suppose you could say its because I really don't understand it, and I don't if I'm being honest.
    I don't take your reply as a pop mate and freely admit I don't understand the game, apart from the basics anyway. My two best mates are mad about Cricket and when they start talking about it, my eyes just glaze over, I just don't get it.

In the same way, I can understand why people might think golf is boring.

Praying to God that tomorrow's game isn't empty, without being funny there's far better grounds where ticket sales would be a millions miles better

Quote Originally Posted by Alex! View Post
    Praying to God that tomorrow's game isn't empty, without being funny there's far better grounds where ticket sales would be a millions miles better
    The problems havent been sales, it the people then not turning up.

well Indian fans bought 38% of the tickets. blame the ticketing system

5000 tickets returned for resale for both the semi finals. There are tickets available for the England semi-final tomorrow.

lets be honest the last two games at cardiff should have been both dead rubber games ( on paper ) and no other ground would have had a lot of spectators in either . thankfully neither ended up that way and were cracking games with three of the teams fans providing a great atmosphere