+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cricket

Re: Cricket

5000 tickets returned for resale for both the semi finals. There are tickets available for the England semi-final tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex! View Post
    Praying to God that tomorrow's game isn't empty, without being funny there's far better grounds where ticket sales would be a millions miles better
    lets be honest the last two games at cardiff should have been both dead rubber games ( on paper ) and no other ground would have had a lot of spectators in either . thankfully neither ended up that way and were cracking games with three of the teams fans providing a great atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Fecking hate Cricket so couldn't give a toss frankly.
    THIS!!!

I only watch cricket when all the paint's dried.

The only game where you can play for five days, end up with different scores, and call it a draw.

Anyway, a Wales cricket team would qualify for less tournaments than our football team.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    THIS!!!

I only watch cricket when all the paint's dried.

The only game where you can play for five days, end up with different scores, and call it a draw.

Anyway, a Wales cricket team would qualify for less tournaments than our football team.
    Why are all these people who hate cricket, opening threads clearly about cricket, and then taking time to comment they dont like it.

I like cricket, tennis on the other hand.......offer me free tickets to the wimbeldon final and I'd turn them down. Physically can't watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I like cricket, tennis on the other hand.......offer me free tickets to the wimbeldon final and I'd turn them down. Physically can't watch it.
    "Ah tennis, I used to play cricket"

This should appeal to TH63, Bobh et al, cricket lovers too...

https://youtu.be/aHGYzZ5e6as

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    Why are all these people who hate cricket, opening threads clearly about cricket, and then taking time to comment they dont like it.
    Look at me? That can be the only explanation.