+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rambo's pelanty... Sublime or Luck?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rambo's pelanty... Sublime or Luck?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Surely Panenkas is the greatest seeing as he was the first to do it and its named after him?
    World Cup final, clipped the bar and in against Buffon???

So by your logic, the first goal ever scored is the greatest goal over scored cos that guy scored it first?

And his name was John Goal if my memory serves me right

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post

So by your logic, the first goal ever scored is the greatest goal over scored cos that guy scored it first?

Always thought Zidane dodged a bullet with that one. Looked awesome but it only just made it - I can't believe even the great Zidane was trying to get it that close.

Great pelanty, but my favourite Zidane tournament pelanty will always be Euro 2004 in the last minute when he puked just before taking the run up. Can't remember who that was against, let me think...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Always thought Zidane dodged a bullet with that one. Looked awesome but it only just made it - I can't believe even the great Zidane was trying to get it that close.

Great pelanty, but my favourite Zidane tournament pelanty will always be Euro 2004 in the last minute when he puked just before taking the run up. Can't remember who that was against, let me think...
    franse

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post

Wouldnt even call that a Panenka tbh. Plus he got lucky, not only did he hit the bar, it only just bounced the right side of the line.