+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rambo's pelanty... Sublime or Luck?

Re: Rambo's pelanty... Sublime or Luck?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Always thought Zidane dodged a bullet with that one. Looked awesome but it only just made it - I can't believe even the great Zidane was trying to get it that close.

Great pelanty, but my favourite Zidane tournament pelanty will always be Euro 2004 in the last minute when he puked just before taking the run up. Can't remember who that was against, let me think...
    franse

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    The one against England is a thing of beauty, mainly because Pirlo is just cool as **** doing it in a penalty shoot out.
    But when you see it in slow mo on that last video, its barely waist height when it crosses the line, the size of bollocks needed to do that with such little pace is incredible.
    Watching it live I just remember bursting out laughing at the sheer cheek of it and it still stands out.
    Its a thing of beauty. Also the fact he says he done it (in so many words) because Joe Hart was being a pr!ck

Seeing it again, I can agree Pirlos was better. However you can't say Zidanes wasn't a penanka! He runs up like he's going to welly it and dinks it with finesse. And he doesn't roof it, the trajectory is arched, just maybe the dip was coming a little late. But bar and ins always look better, and no one ever intends to do them. It still doesn't take away from a beautiful goal.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Seeing it again, I can agree Pirlos was better. However you can't say Zidanes wasn't a penanka! He runs up like he's going to welly it and dinks it with finesse. And he doesn't roof it, the trajectory is arched, just maybe the dip was coming a little late. But bar and ins always look better, and no one ever intends to do them. It still doesn't take away from a beautiful goal.
    Not purposely disagreeing with you I promise but I dont agree bar and in looks better on a panenka. I think on a panenka the lower the projectory the better.

We will just have to agree to disagree.

Is there anything more frustrating than arguing the definiton of something that hasn't been explicitly defined? Like arguing what world class means, pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Is there anything more frustrating than arguing the definiton of something that hasn't been explicitly defined? Like arguing what world class means, pointless.
    Yes. Arguing the definition of the term "Snowflake". Pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes. Arguing the definition of the term "Snowflake". Pointless.
    No ones argued the definition rather pointed out the flaws in the arguments of the thick and ignorant