+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Voters certainly did not reject a hard Brexit.

Blog Entries

Re: Voters certainly did not reject a hard Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    All party Leaders have speech writers - some good - some not so good. You can be FeedBack this week - if I can be Feedback next week - deal ?

Im amazed Wales-Bales is bothering though - as he doesn't vote. But has an awful lot to say about politics, a bit like a eunuch being interested in sex
    If you like I'd rather see him back on here arguing as himself though, he's not man enough these days.

The eunuch still has a tongue (to voice his opinions obviously)

The thing that really gets my goat with Brexit is people who don't live in the UK and pay their taxes here feeling they should have a say.
    Ferk off you hypocrites. One at least in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    In a word NO

As stated many times , I have VOTED in all elections and for all different parties. Labour 97, then Tory, then Lib Dem also voted Plaid in local elections - as I knew a few of them and they seemed the best of a bad bunch.

So unlike yourself - I do vote, I have voted for differing parties over the years

Do you not think you are limiting your political viewpoints by NOT actually VOTING
    What is the connection between voting and having a political viewpoint, are they mutually exclusive?

What is the connection between voting and having a political viewpoint, are they mutually exclusive?
    Should be not voting.