+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Voters certainly did not reject a hard Brexit.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Voters certainly did not reject a hard Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    so to get this right, she ran a shit campaign and risked losing her party the election and has lost her credibility just to satisfy the pro EU bankers, You're an odd fellow
    It's a play. Think back to her strange performance during the referendum, the odd leadership contest, the narrow team she utilised during the GE to micro manage the outcome, etc. Brexit means Brexit!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a play. Think back to her strange performance during the referendum, the odd leadership contest, the narrow team she utilised during the GE to micro manage the outcome, etc. Brexit means Brexit!
    so your saying she is clever enough to manipulate the system and the public to such a degree that she can emerge with no overall majority but cling on to power, really i mean really

so your saying she is clever enough to manipulate the system and the public to such a degree that she can emerge with no overall majority but cling on to power, really i mean really

Let's wait and see if we get a hard Brexit And hopefully we will find out what 'no deal is better than a bad deal' really means

Let's wait and see if we get a hard Brexit And hopefully we will find out what 'no deal is better than a bad deal' really means
    yes but can you address my point about may being a genius, cos i thought you thought she was thick as pig shit

yes but can you address my point about may being a genius, cos i thought you thought she was thick as pig shit
    I never said she was thick, just not very good You don't think the referendum and leadership challenge were a bit odd? Mrs May hardly said a word throughout the entire process.

I never said she was thick, just not very good You don't think the referendum and leadership challenge were a bit odd? Mrs May hardly said a word throughout the entire process.
    but the point still stands she turned a small majority into a minority government just to keep pro EU bankers happy, fecking genius in my eyes if thats true

The leadership contest was a procession, so presumably Boris and Gove are also in cahoots with the pro EU bankers and did their bidding by dropping out.

But hang on, Boris and Goves campaign was the decisive one for getting Leave to win. Didn't the City think of stepping in at that point, just a few months earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The leadership contest was a procession, so presumably Boris and Gove are also in cahoots with the pro EU bankers and did their bidding by dropping out.

But hang on, Boris and Goves campaign was the decisive one for getting Leave to win. Didn't the City think of stepping in at that point, just a few months earlier?
    They were more surprised than anybody with the outcome. If I remember correctly they both went into hiding.

They were more surprised than anybody with the outcome. If I remember correctly they both went into hiding.
    Yes, they looked like they'd spent the night vomiting the morning after. But that's not the point you seem to be making, which is that the City are in control. So why were they so in control of Boris and Gove to pull them out of the leadership contest in the summer but not able to rein them in during spring?

Yes, they looked like they'd spent the night vomiting the morning after. But that's not the point you seem to be making, which is that the City are in control. So why were they so in control of Boris and Gove to pull them out of the leadership contest in the summer but not able to rein them in during spring?
    I don't think Boris and Gove were mean't to win, I'm sure their orders were to lead the Brexit campaign astray. It's a common tactic to infiltrate the opposition camp. Unfortunately the people wisened up to project fear and the remain vote collapsed, creating the need to implement Plan B.

I don't think Boris and Gove were mean't to win, I'm sure their orders were to lead the Brexit campaign astray. It's a common tactic to infiltrate the opposition camp. Unfortunately the people wisened up to project fear and the remain vote collapsed, creating the need to implement Plan B.
    Infiltrate/lead to victory, it's such a fine line, isn't it?

Infiltrate/lead to victory, it's such a fine line, isn't it?
    Project fear usually works. It did in 2010 & 2015.