+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Voters certainly did not reject a hard Brexit.

Blog Entries

Re: Voters certainly did not reject a hard Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Glueys problem is that he sees an outcome and works backwards, then concludes that whatever happened was always part of the plan.

One day he'll realise that even the big cheeses are making it up as they go along
    The Hegelian Dialectic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    The Hegelian Dialectic.
    Lardy will wake up one day

May is representing the City of London, and she can call on all manner of resources to achieve their aims.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a play. Think back to her strange performance during the referendum, the odd leadership contest, the narrow team she utilised during the GE to micro manage the outcome, etc. Brexit means Brexit!
    The leadership contest was a procession, so presumably Boris and Gove are also in cahoots with the pro EU bankers and did their bidding by dropping out.

But hang on, Boris and Goves campaign was the decisive one for getting Leave to win. Didn't the City think of stepping in at that point, just a few months earlier?

The leadership contest was a procession, so presumably Boris and Gove are also in cahoots with the pro EU bankers and did their bidding by dropping out.

But hang on, Boris and Goves campaign was the decisive one for getting Leave to win. Didn't the City think of stepping in at that point, just a few months earlier?
    They were more surprised than anybody with the outcome. If I remember correctly they both went into hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    so your saying she is clever enough to manipulate the system and the public to such a degree that she can emerge with no overall majority but cling on to power, really i mean really

Let's wait and see if we get a hard Brexit And hopefully we will find out what 'no deal is better than a bad deal' really means

Let's wait and see if we get a hard Brexit And hopefully we will find out what 'no deal is better than a bad deal' really means
    yes but can you address my point about may being a genius, cos i thought you thought she was thick as pig shit

They were more surprised than anybody with the outcome. If I remember correctly they both went into hiding.
    Yes, they looked like they'd spent the night vomiting the morning after. But that's not the point you seem to be making, which is that the City are in control. So why were they so in control of Boris and Gove to pull them out of the leadership contest in the summer but not able to rein them in during spring?

Glueys problem is that he sees an outcome and works backwards, then concludes that whatever happened was always part of the plan.

One day he'll realise that even the big cheeses are making it up as they go along
    Funnily enough, I've just been reading about Captain Hindsight .

Surely the Fabian Society are involved somewhere?

yes but can you address my point about may being a genius, cos i thought you thought she was thick as pig shit
    I never said she was thick, just not very good You don't think the referendum and leadership challenge were a bit odd? Mrs May hardly said a word throughout the entire process.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Funnily enough, I've just been reading about Captain Hindsight .

Surely the Fabian Society are involved somewhere?
    And the global elitists or the elite globalists or maybe both? And the mainstream media I expect.

I never said she was thick, just not very good You don't think the referendum and leadership challenge were a bit odd? Mrs May hardly said a word throughout the entire process.
    but the point still stands she turned a small majority into a minority government just to keep pro EU bankers happy, fecking genius in my eyes if thats true

Yes, they looked like they'd spent the night vomiting the morning after. But that's not the point you seem to be making, which is that the City are in control. So why were they so in control of Boris and Gove to pull them out of the leadership contest in the summer but not able to rein them in during spring?
    I don't think Boris and Gove were mean't to win, I'm sure their orders were to lead the Brexit campaign astray. It's a common tactic to infiltrate the opposition camp. Unfortunately the people wisened up to project fear and the remain vote collapsed, creating the need to implement Plan B.

I don't think Boris and Gove were mean't to win, I'm sure their orders were to lead the Brexit campaign astray. It's a common tactic to infiltrate the opposition camp. Unfortunately the people wisened up to project fear and the remain vote collapsed, creating the need to implement Plan B.
    Infiltrate/lead to victory, it's such a fine line, isn't it?

Infiltrate/lead to victory, it's such a fine line, isn't it?
    Project fear usually works. It did in 2010 & 2015.

Blog Entries

but the point still stands she turned a small majority into a minority government just to keep pro EU bankers happy, fecking genius in my eyes if thats true
    What makes you think she did anything?

What makes you think she did anything?
    ok WHO do think was clever enough to turn a small working majority into a minority and still keep her in power, because its looks to me like she's a goner and her party are rightly furious with her, I expect wriggling from gluey he's nearly as good as feedy was

ok WHO do think was clever enough to turn a small working majority into a minority and still keep her in power, because its looks to me like she's a goner and her party are rightly furious with her, I expect wriggling from gluey he's nearly as good as feedy was
    Let's see if and when she goes? They seemed to trust her enough to spend the day and evening with Marcon. If she was on the way out I'm sure there would have been other faces there too, so it looks to me like she is fully in control at the moment.

Blog Entries

Someone called me feedback not long ago it's not our fault that you don't know what we are on about

What I meant was, she is just a puppet, she does not do everything on her own, she's not bad at the stand up though, look at her here mocking herself “at least someone got a landslide” ha ha ha isn't she hilarious

The Spin doctors are humanising Theresa, what next

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I thought I was supposed to be FeedBack ?

I would rather a PM that does jokes , than a joker than does a PM job.

Talking to a lady from Northern Ireland last night - she was saying that N Ireland is now either a choice between Sinn Fein or DUP.
    That the GFA supersedes Article 50 and there cannot be a hard border between north and south. The DUP want a hard border - they wont get it though.

I think that the DUP will get caveats on the the winter fuel allowance and also investment / infrastructure projects rather than anything else. Gordon Brown seemed to be offering the same to the DUP back in 2010 after the election
    You can be him if you like, apparently I've been listening to too much of his "faux neo-liberal bullshit" so I'm told which just goes to prove to me that after over ten years of posting on here people still haven't a clue about me.. oh well

I don't mind an MP that jokes, it was just a crap joke imo

You can be him if you like, apparently I've been listening to too much of his "faux neo-liberal bullshit" so I'm told which just goes to prove to me that after over ten years of posting on here people still haven't a clue about me.. oh well

I don't mind an MP that jokes, it was just a crap joke imo
    It's not her joke, somebody else made it up for her to make her appear more human, so people would post on football message boards to say how more human she appears after after acting like a robot in the GE

Blog Entries

It's not her joke, somebody else made it up for her to make her appear more human, so people would post on football message boards to say how more human she appears after after acting like a robot in the GE
    You could never tell.

You could never tell.
    You'll be telling me next it was her idea to say sorry and that it was time to start listening to the wishes the British people, blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I think you'll find all party Leaders have speech writers - some good - some not so good. You can be FeedBack this week - if I can be Feedback next week - deal ?

Im amazed Wales-Bales is bothering though - as he doesn't vote. But has an awful lot to say about politics, a bit like a eunuch being interested in sex
    Politics is a small part of the big picture, as is history, etc. Have you ever thought that maybe you are being restricted by your narrow views and limited sources of information?