+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City's new kit launched this weekend

Cardiff City's new kit launched this weekend

The home, away, goalkeeper and training kits will all be available to purchase on the day - online & in store

Fans will be able to see and purchase the new Adidas kits for the 17 / 18 season this Saturday June 17th.

The home, away, goalkeeper and training kits will all be available to purchase on the day - online & in store.

The club Superstore is open between 9am and 5pm on Saturday and 10am - 4pm on Sunday.

Great news to get the kits on sale in time for the summer holidays and in plelty of time before the new season kicks off.

https://www.cardiffcityfcstore.com/

Re: Cardiff City's new kit launched this weekend

[QUOTE=Cardiff City Mad;4750336]The home, away, goalkeeper and training kits will all be available to purchase on the day - online & in store

Can we start a holiday photo thread wearing the new shirt ....e.g. Looking forward to new season from ???

only a laugh like and could be a sticky

Any chance of blue shirt/white shorts?

Bet the away kit will be red.

White shorts, white socks olease

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    With you all the way with white shorts, but hadn't previously considered the socks.

Worth taking a look at http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Card...rdiff_City.htm Blue socks seems to be the most commonly featured, although for me the first time I saw City play was in the 69/70 kit when they were white. That said I'm fairly ambivalent about sock colour, as long as the shirts are blue.

Hoping for white shorts above all, last few seasons my first thought looking at the new kit it it reminds me of Chelsea colour, although wouldn't complain as it's better than red. Would like to see a bit of yellow on the top too I think, most of my favourite City kits from recent years at least have had a splash of yellow and white on them!

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    Hoping for white shorts above all, last few seasons my first thought looking at the new kit it it reminds me of Chelsea colour, although wouldn't complain as it's better than red. Would like to see a bit of yellow on the top too I think, most of my favourite City kits from recent years at least have had a splash of yellow and white on them!
    Now see I'm from a pre-yellow era, so to me the yellow is almost as bad as the red

I struggle to get excited about anything merchandise related when it is inevitable our badge will change in the future to remove the worm.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Now see I'm from a pre-yellow era, so to me the yellow is almost as bad as the red
    What about the kits from 75-80? Often the most popular ones! Guessing this is why they brought back the yellow stripes for a couple of years

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I struggle to get excited about anything merchandise related when it is inevitable our badge will change in the future to remove the worm.
    It's also sad when the designs looks so 'juvenile' and simplistic. Southampton's current logo looks like it came from Viz.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's also sad when the designs looks so 'juvenile' and simplistic. Southampton's current logo looks like it came from Viz.
    With the halo and the scarf? They've had that for years.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    With the halo and the scarf? They've had that for years.
    Indeed - but it's still the current one

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Indeed - but it's still the current one
    They've got no raisin to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    THIS 100%

We'll never get to see Whitts wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    We'll never get to see Whitts wearing it.
    Maybe he'll wear one on his holidays..

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    I'd even take blue socks, but WHITE SHORTS PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin View Post
    I'd even take blue socks, but WHITE SHORTS PLEASE!!!
    Historically, our kits has been blue shirts, white shorts and blue socks (although there has been a lot of variations!).

White shorts are an absolute must, for me!

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Card...rdiff_City.htm

I think this is the last time we've wore white shorts and socks, and it looks so good:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zo8IyOmBWs