+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hugh Morris on Cardiff Attendances

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hugh Morris on Cardiff Attendances

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    The ticketing system for this event is crazy, you enter the ballot, you don't get tickets, then the game isn't sold out anyway.

You hear a game isnt sold out so you try to get tickets, but then you have to register, again. Just let people buy tickets. You now have a game a day away and they are pushing the re-selling website, because it looks like a huge chunk of ticket holder simply wont turn up.

Announce the game, and then sell tickets to the people who want them.
    It is crazy.
    I applied for all the games played in Cardiff and I didn't get a sniff.
    I like you also assumed that the games were sold out so I didn't bother trying after that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    It is crazy.
    I applied for all the games played in Cardiff and I didn't get a sniff.
    I like you also assumed that the games were sold out so I didn't bother trying after that.
    Now 5000 tickets have been returned for the Semi-final. I would love to go, but how am i supposed to get a day off work now with one days notice.

If as soon as England were confirmed in Cardiff, and tickets went on sale plans could have been made. Now we have a badly advertised re-sale website and no time to make plans.

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    Now 5000 tickets have been returned for the Semi-final. I would love to go, but how am i supposed to get a day off work now with one days notice.

If as soon as England were confirmed in Cardiff, and tickets went on sale plans could have been made. Now we have a badly advertised re-sale website and no time to make plans.
    It's too late in the day for me too mate. I'm already over run with work tomorrow.