+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: KODI

KODI

Seeing as my last thread was hijacked by Zionists ill start a new one.

Does anyone have any new repos or add-ons they wish to share?

I installed the new noobsandnerds repo yesterday and downloaded an add-on called Elysium (No relation to Croesy) which is the rebirth of Zem.

Was a bit hit and miss last night but after some installing, uninstalling, re-installing I finally managed to get the film Lion in 1080p and it was worth the effort. Cracking film. The indian child actor was amazing. Dont know if hes too young to win an Oscar but im amazed Dev Patel won one and he didnt.

Re: KODI

Cheers for the shout-out on the film mate. Always looking for decent films to watch, I'll look for that on showbox. Sorry I can't help you with your problem, I'm shit with all that kinda internet milarky. The only reason I know about showbox, is cos my daughter educated me on it, and put it on my tablet for me

Re: KODI

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Cheers for the shout-out on the film mate. Always looking for decent films to watch, I'll look for that on showbox. Sorry I can't help you with your problem, I'm shit with all that kinda internet milarky. The only reason I know about showbox, is cos my daughter educated me on it, and put it on my tablet for me
    It's a good film. One of the better ones I've watched recently. Can't believe it's based on a true story. 5 year old fending for himself on the streets. Did not bear thinking about really,