+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gareth Southgate

Gareth Southgate

The latest clown in the circus which is the English national team, all leading up to yet another glorious failure against another 'Iceland' at some stage. Oh and lovely that Theresa May was there to support her only national interest unless of course she has pencilled dates in to scrounge tickets for Scotland, Northern Ireland and Britains top team Wales.

Re: Gareth Southgate

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    The latest clown in the circus which is the English national team, all leading up to yet another glorious failure against another 'Iceland' at some stage. Oh and lovely that Theresa May was there to support her only national interest unless of course she has pencilled dates in to scrounge tickets for Scotland, Northern Ireland and Britains top team Wales.
    I bet a bottom dollar if she did attend , she would be called a hanger on , populist and false footy fan

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I bet a bottom dollar if she did attend , she would be called a hanger on , populist and false footy fan
    If she went to Scotland or Wales i'd say they'd use more fruity language than that.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    If she went to Scotland or Wales i'd say they'd use more fruity language than that.
    Yes probably you ""wheat runner through you."

Or you ""husky treader you""

So how come the buffoon replaced Trippier at right-full back with the left full back, Kyle Walker - who was then switched to the left when the right full back Cresswell came on?

Pure buffoonery at its purest!