+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe Ledley's hair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Joe Ledley's hair

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    or hair transplant to be precise
    Are you tempted to part with some of your wonga and give it a try boss
    To be honest with you if I won the lottery the last thing I would spend my money on is an hair transplant.
    Besides my wife tells me I look brand new when I shave my nogging.

He should copy John Dempsey's barnet
    http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-co.../PA-533422.jpg

I don't think it's just cost but discomfort that you have to find out about. I am losing my hair but am not so concerned that I would put up with the price, the discomfort and everyone else knowing you were that worried about your appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I don't think it's just cost but discomfort that you have to find out about. I am losing my hair but am not so concerned that I would put up with the price, the discomfort and everyone else knowing you were that worried about your appearance.
    Feck the pain, if I had the disposable dough I'd be there like a shot.

The Ralph Coates configuration:-
    RalphCoates.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Why would that be a bad thing? Don't we all assume this about each other anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Why would that be a bad thing? Don't we all assume this about each other anyway?
    It may even show greater concern about what other people think. However, it will be a personal decision and perhaps the sentiment is a result of losing it young'ish.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    Are you tempted to part with some of your wonga and give it a try boss
    To be honest with you if I won the lottery the last thing I would spend my money on is an hair transplant.
    Besides my wife tells me I look brand new when I shave my nogging.
    Nah. No interest at all. A freshly shaved crown is lovely (although I hate the process of doing it - the result is great)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Nah. No interest at all. A freshly shaved crown is lovely (although I hate the process of doing it - the result is great)
    Hey boss, if you ever fancy a pamper there's a Turkish barbers in Pontnewydd village Cwmbran.
    You get an head shave, ear wax, eye brows trimmed and an hot towel head massage, all of this for £12
    You can thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    Hey boss, if you ever fancy a pamper there's a Turkish barbers in Pontnewydd village Cwmbran.
    You get an head shave, ear wax, eye brows trimmed and an hot towel head massage, all of this for £12
    You can thank me later
    That's right Mike, remember to walk in nice and confident, waving a wad of notes whilst announcing "I'm here for the full Turkish".

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    That's right Mike, remember to walk in nice and confident, waving a wad of notes whilst announcing "I'm here for the full Turkish".
    Is that the one with a happy ending?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Is that the one with a happy ending?
    Not now Erdogan is in power.

How ell it knits together will play a big part in who he signs for us or WIGan