+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Arter

Harry Arter

Re: Harry Arter

I'm sat in work welling up.

As a new father myself, I cannot imagine what he must've gone through. I have so much respect for him.

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post

As a new father myself, I cannot imagine what he must've gone through. I have so much respect for him.

Thanks for sharing.
    Exactly the same for me as a new father.

I know a couple who went through something very similar (and in the end had a healthy second child, like Harry) and it is most awful thing.

Shit, that's tough to read.

Fair play to the guy for speaking so honestly about such a terrible time in his life. Can't begin to imagine how you try and deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post

Thanks for sharing.
    One of the boys in work said it was a good article but didnt have time to read until I got home last night. Glad I did as got all welled up myself.

Had goosebumps reading it and felt compelled to share it.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    One of the boys in work said it was a good article but didnt have time to read until I got home last night. Glad I did as got all welled up myself.

Had goosebumps reading it and felt compelled to share it.
    A tear jerker for sure it is what happened to my daughter and son in law,still cry over it even now.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    A tear jerker for sure it is what happened to my daughter and son in law,still cry over it even now.
    Sorry to hear that. My wife had a miscarriage before our 2 girls were born but it was early term. I cannot begin to comprehend what parents, especially the mother, have to go through to deliver a still born. Massive respect.

In pieces.

I remember my youngest daughter being born at the Heath and it was touch and go due to some complications during birth. A horrible experience and I can't even imagine if she hadn't made it

She's 10 soon and every day I am thankful for her.

Here's another one welling up - I can't begin to imagine what he and his wife went through.

Thanks for posting it .