+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In for Billy Bodin...?

In for Billy Bodin...?

The Bristol Rovers midfielder has 5 goals already this season following 16 in 28 last season:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/f...am-hull-394687

The report rates PNE as current favourites to land him

Re: In for Billy Bodin...?

Would be a good adittion to the squad, just don't let him anywhere near the penalty spot

Not as good as Keith Pontin

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    The Bristol Rovers midfielder has 5 goals already this season following 16 in 28 last season:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/f...am-hull-394687

The report rates PNE as current favourites to land him
    Son of Paul, so would that influence him to come here?

At £250k seems cheap enough and would certainly fit in with NW`s stated wish to add more depth in the midfield area of our squad

I thought Warnock was looking for a central midfielder to back up Gunnar/Ralls/Damour (and Tomlin when he's not being a No 10), not another wide player. But today the noise has been about Bodin and Hayes (loan).

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I thought Warnock was looking for a central midfielder to back up Gunnar/Ralls/Damour (and Tomlin when he's not being a No 10), not another wide player. But today the noise has been about Bodin and Hayes (loan).

Its becoming clear that NW has no idea what he wants. Just been lucky so far I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. The only thing I can think that has changed is that maybe Kads injury is worse than expected and our gaffer sees cover for our wide forwards as more of a priority now.