+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kadeem Harris signs new contract

Kadeem Harris signs new contract

Re: Kadeem Harris signs new contract

Why have we offered a new contract to a player who in 5 seasons has only appeared (not started) 50 games and has been loaned out twice? We cant keep whitts, pilks, noone etc but we keep the likes of harris? We are a basket club

Good news, I think he will really kick on this season. Finally he's had a run in the side and has shown he can contribute at this level. I think there's more to come from kads

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Why have we offered a new contract to a player who in 5 seasons has only appeared (not started) 50 games and has been loaned out twice? We cant keep whitts, pilks, noone etc but we keep the likes of harris? We are a basket club
    Because he was a young developing player when we signed him who has raised his level and grown into a decent first team squad player I assume

Good.

If he kicks on again this year like he did last we have got a very good player - and no wasted transfer fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Because he was a young developing player when we signed him who has raised his level and grown into a decent first team squad player I assume
    Just don't bite.

Were you previously know as Loyal Jirga ?

Well last season was the first season we had a decent manage,r who spotted some decent skill in the lad that other managers missed ,he invested in and improved him , this is what happens when you get a real football manager , yes I know its strange , we will get there though have faith .

However we may have to off load some of the rather overpaid chaps you mentioned, good as they are value , for money they may not be, due to the previous managers who threw our money at agents .

If Harris develops next year , we will have a very decent player added to the squad , he has a lot to learn, but has pace ,along with Zohore we may have a front two that may rip teams apart with very little investment .

Banned

Most exciting player on the books, great news.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Most exciting player on the books, great news.
    BASKET CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Were you previously know as Loyal Jirga ?
    I thought that was me.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    BASKET CLUB
    Basket Weaving at Tillers International.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Well he weaves in and out.