+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Corbyn to do Glastonbury - 'the hero of the hour'!

Re: Corbyn to do Glastonbury - 'the hero of the hour'!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    We'll see.

The truth always comes out.
    History tells us that.
    Making it up as you go along?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You mean Comey.
    It was one man and one man alone .. and his name was (dat dat daaaa) Coooomeeeey.

This is the kind of sneering shit he's had to contend with from the right wing press on a daily basis for the last few years. Thankfully more and more people can see through this propaganda. The true left is on the rise at last, and the establishment are shitting themselves.

https://www.express.co.uk/ourpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    This is the kind of sneering shit he's had to contend with from the right wing press on a daily basis for the last few years. Thankfully more and more people can see through this propaganda. The true left is on the rise at last, and the establishment are shitting themselves.

It's way overpriced at 10p

The Express is without doubt the worst ****ing newspaper on the planet. It's surpassed the Mail ( sorry Wales Bales I know you like their links )

Ive had mates in the forces and respect to them all. Rememberancr day is a day rightly honoured. This armed forces day though if you're not in attendance somehow you're a traitor ?
    It's a bit USSR Parading their SS20's through red square for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It's surpassed the Mail ( sorry Wales Bales I know you like their links )
    What can you do if they are only news source telling the truth? I wish I could provide other links such as the BBC, but they are all in on the scam.

The mail and the truth seldom go hand in hand.
    But maybe you're right about DT. The whole story is boring now tbh and as much as I'd like to see the arsehole get his just desserts the Democrats would be better off finding a way to prove to America they have a better way then that orange faced bullshitiing narcissist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No, I'm a big fan of long term strategies Many politicians are chosen for their controllability and blackmail potential. I suspect that Jimmy Savile had a role in this kind of thing, hence his strategic relationships with some very important people.

It is interesting that both Trump and Corbyn got so much hate from the mainstream media. In Trump's case, the press have spent every minute of the day obsessing over a made Russian fake news story, while I must admit that Corbyn's sudden "popularity" has got me a bit puzzled

I never expected Tory plant Laura Kuenssberg to turn on Theresa May during the General Election, it definitely seemed part of a long term plan
    Yeah I get why they are chosen, it was the bit about shagging Dianne as part of the plan that confused me

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Yeah I get why they are chosen, it was the bit about shagging Dianne as part of the plan that confused me
    Gotta make it look real like innit

Blog Entries

Feedback

the true left

so Corbyn, who lives in a taxpayer funded £2m house in Islington, preaching to the middle classes who have paid £250 per ticket at an event that is pretty much unsurpassed in its portrayal of corporatism and greed, somehow epitomises the rise of the left.

you couldn't make this up

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    the true left

so Corbyn, who lives in a taxpayer funded £2m house in Islington, preaching to the middle classes who have paid £250 per ticket at an event that is pretty much unsurpassed in its portrayal of corporatism and greed, somehow epitomises the rise of the left.

Have you been to Glastonbury? I haven't but I can't believe the bold bit isnt a least a little bit of an exaggeration.

A few months ago people earning 80k weren't rich, now people paying 250 quid a ticket are rich?

What are the true left then Barry?????

Blog Entries

the true left

"It was all an unintentionally hilarious reminder of the middle-class Safe Space that both Labour and Glastonbury have become. Corbyn said there was a message for Donald Trump on the walls surrounding the festival – ‘build bridges, not walls’. The wall he was referring to is a multimillion-pound ‘superfence’ first erected in 2002 to keep out those who either can’t afford or want to flout the hefty Glasto ticket price."
    http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...2#.WVDVTRMrJEI

"It was all an unintentionally hilarious reminder of the middle-class Safe Space that both Labour and Glastonbury have become. Corbyn said there was a message for Donald Trump on the walls surrounding the festival – ‘build bridges, not walls’. The wall he was referring to is a multimillion-pound ‘superfence’ first erected in 2002 to keep out those who either can’t afford or want to flout the hefty Glasto ticket price."

Whilst it does seem a pretty abortive way of criticising trump I don't really see how the bold part is proven by the rest of the quote. People are middle-class because they can afford a £250 ticket?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Whilst it does seem a pretty abortive way of criticising trump I don't really see how the bold part is proven by the rest of the quote. People are middle-class because they can afford a £250 ticket?
    The weekend costs a lot more than £250.

The weekend costs a lot more than £250.
    I think you can probably earn enough to pay for a ticket to Glastonbury and still hold the view that Britain would be better off if we had a more equal society. Those two things don't seem incompatible to me.

I think you can probably earn enough to pay for a ticket to Glastonbury and still hold the view that Britain would be better off if we had a more equal society. Those two things don't seem incompatible to me.
    Besides do you have to be poor to have a conscience?

Feedback

I don't disagree. There are many ways to create a more equal society. Corbyn's way isn't the only way

Blog Entries

Have you seen how much equipment and how many tents are left behind by these really poor people?

250 quid and a tent from Tescos and suddenly it's deemed a high society middle class event of the year.
    **** me they should have all stayed at home and wallow in their millions.

Have you seen how much equipment and how many tents are left behind by these really poor people?
    Is this where we have got to?

Debating over whether someone is poor enough to legitimately hold a certain opinion?

I don't disagree. There are many ways to create a more equal society. Corbyn's way isn't the only way
    What is Corbyn's way and what are the other ways?

Blog Entries

Is this where we have got to?

Debating over whether someone is poor enough to legitimately hold a certain opinion?
    tbh how well off people are is of no interest to me, I judge people individually on their actions, I just thought the wall thing was funny that's why I posted it.
    Regardless of how much money you have you shouldn't leave your shit there for someone else to pick up imo.