+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Our new kit :yikes:

Re: Our new kit :yikes:

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    And I have the right to say that anyone who pays £40+ for a blue T-shirt (which probably costs about £3 to produce) and is basically a walking advertisement for a sportswear company must have more money than sense (as my grandmother used to say).
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    My grandmother used to say 'Don't pick your nose, have a biscuit.'

Thought you looked a "bit chubby", the last time I met you in THE CANTON.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    They have not spent months working on this. My impression is that the sponsor logo is too high up (think wolves also suffered with this last year) so club badge is pushed up towards the collar bone. There isn't really a way you can get excited about it; all you can say is that it's blue - thank goodness.

At least it will help ship last year's kit.
    Unless you're under 12 years old, or your name is Dai Hunt, is a football kit really something to get excited about?!?!

Do you think Gunnarsson donated his beard for Joe Ledley's hair transplant?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Unless you're under 12 years old, or your name is Dai Hunt, is a football kit really something to get excited about?!?!
    I'm 52 and I still get (moderately) excited about football kits. Especially in international tournaments.

Last year's France and England kits were a disgrace. Russia and Belgium's (away) kits were lush.

I'd give our new kit 5/10. The away kit is an abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm 52 and I still get (moderately) excited about football kits. Especially in international tournaments.

Last year's France and England kits were a disgrace. Russia and Belgium's (away) kits were lush.

I'd give our new kit 5/10. The away kit is an abomination.
    Nice to know I'm not alone. I like a stylish football top, and our home shirt got close before it was turned into a stag do t-shirt.

France have had a history of good kits, so I understand your indignation about last year's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Nice to know I'm not alone. I like a stylish football top, and our home shirt got close before it was turned into a stag do t-shirt.

France have had a history of good kits, so I understand your indignation about last year's.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Is that it ?

How much design went into that then ?

It seems to process - nip down to sports direct - get a blue adidas top, shorts and socks - make sure it has all three stripes. Then make some BS about representing a passion, whilst the blue shorts offer an underlying strength etc etc etc

I was hoping for a bit of white, with a splash of red and yellow.

When has the protest march been organised for, Jez Corbyn can come and address the masses - a sort of Glastonbury warm protest if you like....
    Alternatively, Theresa May could come down now now the weather is nice. Any rain though and she might malfunction.