+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City sign keeper Lee Camp

Re: City sign keeper Lee Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    I've seen similar comments from the lunatics on facebook too.

Most alluding to the fact Rotherham were relegated with him in goal.

Too dumb to ascertain that this wasn't solely down to Camp, but also the other 10 players in front of him. The 10 in front of our keeper last season were a lot better than Rotherham's.

Get a grip and give him a chance.
    Bit harsh from the knee jerkers when he hasn't played since November due to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Forest supporting mate of mine says he's​ very dependable, won't suddenly have a howler, and is good at organising the defence and is very vocal.
    However he doesn't pull off many difficult saves, and there a often​ a nagging doubt about some goals as to whether he could have done better.
    I don't think we're financially in a position to afford a Marshall-esque keeper. I think a steady Eddie is the best we could hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I don't think we're financially in a position to afford a Marshall-esque keeper. I think a steady Eddie is the best we could hope for.
    The other keeper we've signed has a bit more spectacular showreel on YouTube. Perhaps the plan is for the experience and organisation of Camp to rub off on the raw talent of Etheridge?