+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NEW KITS LOOK AMAZING!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: NEW KITS LOOK AMAZING!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    Ok I wasn't sure I liked the home kit to start with but liked the look of the away shirt so went to the shop this morning! I have to say they both look so much better in the flesh! Tried both on and they looked even better
    But seriously they look the BEEZ KNEES! (A polite term) I also bought the goaly shorts and socks and love them too! It will be great if we can occasionally wear the Ho E blue shirt with the White shorts and socks over the coming season but I'm not going to complain as I think they look really great! I saw a kid walking across the carpark in the full home kit - looks fab guys whatever you may think, the photos online just dont do them justice at all.
    So we look good, we got a great manager and hopefully will finish higher up the table again next seaso ! Things are looking very bright...LIME BRIGHT!

Who was sponsoring the shirt you tried on?

SuperBluebirds91

VISIT MALAYSIA. Was the sponsor and Iam aware of the negative reactions towards it but IMO it looks modern and simple. Sometimes less is more! The kits look great and I think give it a it of time and people will change their minds about the kits.

In all honesty im glad someone who has actually seen the shirt has offered their opinion. Also glad to hear that you have a positive view.