+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW KITS LOOK AMAZING!

SuperBluebirds91

NEW KITS LOOK AMAZING!

Ok I wasn't sure I liked the home kit to start with but liked the look of the away shirt so went to the shop this morning! I have to say they both look so much better in the flesh! Tried both on and they looked even better
    But seriously they look the BEEZ KNEES! (A polite term) I also bought the goaly shorts and socks and love them too! It will be great if we can occasionally wear the Ho E blue shirt with the White shorts and socks over the coming season but I'm not going to complain as I think they look really great! I saw a kid walking across the carpark in the full home kit - looks fab guys whatever you may think, the photos online just dont do them justice at all.
    So we look good, we got a great manager and hopefully will finish higher up the table again next seaso ! Things are looking very bright...LIME BRIGHT!

Re: NEW KITS LOOK AMAZING!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    Ok I wasn't sure I liked the home kit to start with but liked the look of the away shirt so went to the shop this morning! I have to say they both look so much better in the flesh! Tried both on and they looked even better
    But seriously they look the BEEZ KNEES! (A polite term) I also bought the goaly shorts and socks and love them too! It will be great if we can occasionally wear the Ho E blue shirt with the White shorts and socks over the coming season but I'm not going to complain as I think they look really great! I saw a kid walking across the carpark in the full home kit - looks fab guys whatever you may think, the photos online just dont do them justice at all.
    So we look good, we got a great manager and hopefully will finish higher up the table again next seaso ! Things are looking very bright...LIME BRIGHT!

Who was sponsoring the shirt you tried on?

SuperBluebirds91

VISIT MALAYSIA. Was the sponsor and Iam aware of the negative reactions towards it but IMO it looks modern and simple. Sometimes less is more! The kits look great and I think give it a it of time and people will change their minds about the kits.

In all honesty im glad someone who has actually seen the shirt has offered their opinion. Also glad to hear that you have a positive view.

Good on you Ken, wear it with pride.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    In all honesty im glad someone who has actually seen the shirt has offered their opinion. Also glad to hear that you have a positive view.
    He definitely sounds quite keen 👍

Black on the kit, black on the scarf. I smell a sly rebrand.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Black on the kit, black on the scarf. I smell a sly rebrand.
    There's no black on the home kit?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    There's no black on the home kit?
    Aren't the adidas stripes black?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Aren't the adidas stripes black?
    Stripes are dark blue.

I hope you've got a small belly.

Wouldn't be suprised if this post is from someone in the club looking to drive sales

23 posts in 2 years.

I think they'll be historically poor sales for that away kit. And the home kit is nothing to shout about.

I knew it wouldn't be 100% perfect - I like the kit (would have preferred white shorts) and the sponsor looks like it should be 'Ron's Exhaust Centre'.

Anyway, plow on!

Such an enthusiastic sales tip for what is basically a blue T-Shirt.

I'm glad you like it but the advertising looks bigger in today's pics. It looks more like a Visit Malaysia t-shirt than a Cardiff top.

https://www.cardiffcityfcstore.com/1...OME-SHIRT.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    I'm glad you like it but the advertising looks bigger in today's pics. It looks more like a Visit Malaysia t-shirt than a Cardiff top.

https://www.cardiffcityfcstore.com/1...OME-SHIRT.html
    Wow. That looks like nothing more than a direct message from Tan telling people to visit his homeland. We could have had a shirt with no sponsor! And he might have sold a few. Tan is a ****ing idiot.

the advertising looks like it was designed on microsoft word. why not go full hog and have comic ****ing sans?

they look like adidas training tops from sports direct

I saw a lad wearing the away shirt this afternoon and to my surprise it actually looked really nice. I think we'll sell a few of these.

SuperBluebirds91

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Wouldn't be suprised if this post is from someone in the club looking to drive sales

23 posts in 2 years.

I think they'll be historically poor sales for that away kit. And the home kit is nothing to shout about.
    No! I'm actually not from the club at all thanks - just a big fan! And I happen to love the kits - just said it the way I see them but others have other opinions on them. The main reason for my lack of posts throughout the last few years is that I tend to post more on the other messageboard and I couldn't seem to get on this board for a long while - I've recently managed to get back on thanks to a moderator sending me a new password! Any ways back to the kits - Having seen them in the flesh and worn them - I have to say I prefer them to the last few seasons - and no red!
    Last edited by SuperBluebirds91; 17-06-17 at 16:06. Reason: Spelling mistake

No! I'm actually not from the club at all thanks - just a big fan! And I happen to love the kits - just said it the way I see them but others have other opinions on them. The main reason for my lack of posts throughout the last few years is that I tend to post more on the other messageboard and I couldn't seem to get on this board for a long while - I've recently managed to get back on thanks to a moderator sending me a new password! Any ways back to the kits - Having seen them in the flesh and worn them - I have to say I prefer them to the last few seasons - and no red!
    Ok thanks, vincent.

But seriously I'll moan about them then probably end up getting one to wear around the house. Training stuff is too expensive though.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I saw a lad wearing the away shirt this afternoon and to my surprise it actually looked really nice. I think we'll sell a few of these.
    Pics makes it look like the best out of all the lime green away kits, which often have a monochrome badge rather than normal.

Glad home looks better in person. I'll reserve final judgment until I have seen that.

Got mine today much better in the flesh love it and can't wait till August ! my lad got the away kit that bright it needs batteries

I won't be wearing it so as long as it's blue that's fine. Football not fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I won't be wearing it so as long as it's blue that's fine. Football not fashion.
    Tend to agree , that said, I think the green away kit will prove very popular with the younger fan base. Apparently the younger fans go crazy for these high visual kits like the goalkeeper jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by lazbian View Post
    the advertising looks like it was designed on microsoft word. why not go full hog and have comic ****ing sans?

they look like adidas training tops from sports direct
    Agree with that - and blue and black is a shocker