+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NEW KITS LOOK AMAZING!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: NEW KITS LOOK AMAZING!

I hope you've got a small belly.

Wouldn't be suprised if this post is from someone in the club looking to drive sales

23 posts in 2 years.

I think they'll be historically poor sales for that away kit. And the home kit is nothing to shout about.

I knew it wouldn't be 100% perfect - I like the kit (would have preferred white shorts) and the sponsor looks like it should be 'Ron's Exhaust Centre'.

Anyway, plow on!

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I knew it wouldn't be 100% perfect - I like the kit (would have preferred white shorts) and the sponsor looks like it should be 'Ron's Exhaust Centre'.

Anyway, plow on!
    We should ALWAYS play in blue and white.

SuperBluebirds91

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Wouldn't be suprised if this post is from someone in the club looking to drive sales

23 posts in 2 years.

I think they'll be historically poor sales for that away kit. And the home kit is nothing to shout about.
    No! I'm actually not from the club at all thanks - just a big fan! And I happen to love the kits - just said it the way I see them but others have other opinions on them. The main reason for my lack of posts throughout the last few years is that I tend to post more on the other messageboard and I couldn't seem to get on this board for a long while - I've recently managed to get back on thanks to a moderator sending me a new password! Any ways back to the kits - Having seen them in the flesh and worn them - I have to say I prefer them to the last few seasons - and no red!
    Last edited by SuperBluebirds91; 17-06-17 at 16:06. Reason: Spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    No! I'm actually not from the club at all thanks - just a big fan! And I happen to love the kits - just said it the way I see them but others have other opinions on them. The main reason for my lack of posts throughout the last few years is that I tend to post more on the other messageboard and I couldn't seem to get on this board for a long while - I've recently managed to get back on thanks to a moderator sending me a new password! Any ways back to the kits - Having seen them in the flesh and worn them - I have to say I prefer them to the last few seasons - and no red!
    Ok thanks, vincent.

But seriously I'll moan about them then probably end up getting one to wear around the house. Training stuff is too expensive though.