+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tan - Warnock meeting

Tan - Warnock meeting

Interesting interview with Ken Choo in Wales Online about the recent Tan - Warnock meeting that took place in London not Malaysia. Very hard to spot any negatives in this:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...nship-13200415

Re: Tan - Warnock meeting

Ken Choo speaking in glowing terms about Vincent Tan's involvement with the club - is this a first?

I'd be a little more optimistic if it wasn't for the photo of Mr Tan with and Warnock. To my uneducated eye it looks as though it might possibly be Photoshopped (allegedly) and if that is smoke and mirrors, how much of the rest of the article is spin?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Interesting interview with Ken Choo in Wales Online about the recent Tan - Warnock meeting that took place in London not Malaysia. Very hard to spot any negatives in this:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...nship-13200415
    Would agree,but lets see where it goes the only spoiler for me its like one of those well crafted statements to appease the masses ,without any detail :

ie revealed how the meeting “exceeding expectations”. ( does that mean they didn't disagree ,and NW wont get everything )

“It's good for the two men to be eye-to-eye when they talk. ( no forceful requests from NW and no going red moment)

There are lots of things Neil can explain to Vincent much better in person than over the phone or text. ( need to see the colour of his eyes when I ask for 5 million )[/I]

Face-to-face is good, that personal touch adds to the relationship they have.

“It was a good meeting; Neil was enjoying the Malaysian curry after Vincent had made some dishes for him, and they were sharing jokes. ( Neil had to eat his meal as the cheque book would be put away ,NW would prefer bangers and mash with brown sauce as a foreign topping )

“They are similar characters in many ways and Neil was very happy with everything; he was smiling walking out. ( was the smile due to copious amounts of Guinness or wind for the curry or NW didn't pick up the tab )

It exceeded my expectations in terms of the outcome and it is clear the relationship is very good. I think they are good for each other and I know Neil has got quite a lot of support from Vincent.” ( killer this one they have a lot in common , need to see that list ,could not see anyone being more apart,just on culture alone , suppose they are both stubborn and driven , like the number two's after the curry )

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Ken Choo speaking in glowing terms about Vincent Tan's involvement with the club - is this a first?

I was hoping for Ken Choo to reveal the curry recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'd be a little more optimistic if it wasn't for the photo of Mr Tan with and Warnock. To my uneducated eye it looks as though it might possibly be Photoshopped (allegedly) and if that is smoke and mirrors, how much of the rest of the article is spin?
    I concur

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Surely not. Vincent always wears a red Cardiff shirt these days and Neil is never seen without his Palace jacket. The black lines around their profiles and improbable position floating above the family stand is no way proof this is a photoshop collage picture. Such cynicism!

It is just a photo of Neil superimposed on one of VT nothing underhand by WOL no photo shopping, it is so obvious everyone should realize that
    By the way VT nowadays wears a blue shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    It is just a photo of Neil superimposed on one of VT nothing underhand by WOL no photo shopping, it is so obvious everyone should realize that
    spot on mate if i was to photoshop a fraggle in there would they beleive that as well lol some peple eh

Wouldn't it have been just lovely if some snapper had caught Tan cooking the curry with a jocular Warnock (I'm a beef 'n ale pud-man meself, like) looking on adoringly and spellbound.

It could have been sanitized and whatever it is they do to make people look younger - rather like this one (with Mrs SR pulling his chain):

VTan.jpg

I liked the picture in that article where Warnock and Tan are in the stadium, Neil put his old Crystal Palace jacket on and started rubbing the back of Tan's neck.

FRIENDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    By the way VT nowadays wears a blue shirt
    Thanks for pointing that out Sherlock! Lucky you put a stop to all those who were being completely serious and thnking it was shopped to fool us.