+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Van hits worshippers leaving mosque...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Van hits worshippers leaving mosque...

The guy is possibly from Cardiff...

Police search Cardiff address
    Posted at
    16:47
    Police say officers are also searching a residential address in the Cardiff area.
    Deputy Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said officers looking into the Finsbury Park attack were "working fast to know the full details of how and why this took place".
    The force said it would deploy more uniformed police officers, while local and senior police officers will regularly meet faith leaders.
    He said: "All the victims were from the Muslim community and we will be deploying extra police patrols to reassure the public, especially those observing Ramadan."
    "We are conscious there are a number of events planned across London and the rest of the UK and we continue to ensure that security plans are robust," he added.

Cardiff father of four, Darren Osborne so the papers are saying

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Cardiff father of four, the Cyunt , Darren Osborne so the papers are saying
    Hope Richard Gear Evans gets done for inciting race hate too.

Anyone else suffering from Muslim fatigue? It seems that hardly a day goes by without a prominent Islam related story. I for one am fed up of hearing and reading about what British Muslims think, want and believe. But the media barrage is incessant.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Anyone else suffering from Muslim fatigue? It seems that hardly a day goes by without a prominent Islam related story. I for one am fed up of hearing and reading about what British Muslims think, want and believe. But the media barrage is incessant.
    No.

You obviously are.

Why, may I ask?

No.

You obviously are.

Why, may I ask?
    Why? I said why in the post you responded to.

Cardiff father of four, Darren Osborne so the papers are saying
    Wrong on so many levels. Obviously a terrible thing to do but did he not give a shit about his kids??
    Also, and I know It's wrong of me to think selfishly, but he's probably increased the risk of a similar atrocity happening in cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Wrong on so many levels. Obviously a terrible thing to do but did he not give a shit about his kids??
    Also, and I know It's wrong of me to think selfishly, but he's probably increased the risk of a similar atrocity happening in cardiff.
    I thought the exact same thing.