+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Van hits worshippers leaving mosque...

Re: Van hits worshippers leaving mosque...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I wonder why he chose to drive 150 miles to carry out this atrocity?
    Finsbury Park is probably the best known and most notorious mosque of the 1,750 in the UK due largely to Abu Hamza who used to operate there.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Anyone else suffering from Muslim fatigue? It seems that hardly a day goes by without a prominent Islam related story. I for one am fed up of hearing and reading about what British Muslims think, want and believe. But the media barrage is incessant.
    Someone was killed you dick head

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Chips ? In weather like this ?
    ****ing right! Chips and jumbo sausage. I was starving and the wife is on a needless diet so I'll probably be getting ryvita and lightly toasted air tonight

Finsbury Park is probably the best known and most notorious mosque of the 1,750 in the UK due largely to Abu Hamza who used to operate there.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...a-9428300.html

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Someone was killed you dick head
    Avail your evidence to the cops then, numb nuts, because they don't know whether anyone was killed.

'Police are investigating whether the victim died as a result of the attack or a separate health emergency, as he was already receiving first aid outside the mosque at the time.' http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7797661.html

Anyone else suffering from Muslim fatigue? It seems that hardly a day goes by without a prominent Islam related story. I for one am fed up of hearing and reading about what British Muslims think, want and believe. But the media barrage is incessant.
    No.

You obviously are.

Why, may I ask?

A good read and it is the way forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    No.

You obviously are.

Why, may I ask?
    Why? I said why in the post you responded to.

Avail your evidence to the cops then, numb nuts, because they don't know whether anyone was killed.

'Police are investigating whether the victim died as a result of the attack or a separate health emergency, as he was already receiving first aid outside the mosque at the time.' http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7797661.html
    Oh only a load of people severely injured then why even report it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Oh only a load of people severely injured then why even report it?!
    You said killed. You may wish to familiarise with the rules pertaining to sub judice.

You said killed. You may wish to familiarise with the rules pertaining to sub judice.
    You may wish to familiarise yourself with intent - "I want to kill all muslims"

I think we have to be careful about how we react to disturbing incidents like this in the first few days. If we suspect it's terrorism then we should call it potential terrorism until it's confirmed/near enough confirmed, people should not rush to comparing to other incidents, even positive reactions such as multiple faiths coming together shouldn't be so ingrained that we eagerly wait for that positive display. We have time to quietly remember, stand together and mourn, and to investigate what is going on, but we do not need nessarily to rush into it. If we become too attached to our first opinion then we may fool ourselves out of a more informed opinion which develops later.

The Inman that stopped the crowd seeking retribution and ensured that the police were called to deal with the man showed immense bravery and character.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    The Inman that stopped the crowd seeking retribution and ensured that the police were called to deal with the man showed immense bravery and character.

image.jpg

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/19/finsbu...borne-6720145/

Dave Ashford, 52, said: ‘Someone called me and said it was him and I said ‘It can’t be’. Then I saw the picture on the news and said ‘S***, it’s him’.’

Another neighbour said: ‘He had lived on the estate for a few years. He’s always been a complete c*** but this is really surprising.’

It made me laugh anyway😂

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/19/finsbu...borne-6720145/

Dave Ashford, 52, said: ‘Someone called me and said it was him and I said ‘It can’t be’. Then I saw the picture on the news and said ‘S***, it’s him’.’

Another neighbour said: ‘He had lived on the estate for a few years. He’s always been a complete c*** but this is really surprising.’

It made me laugh anyway��
    Yes, really funny.

Yes, really funny.
    Come on that second quote is definitely funny. Yes the act was horrendous but if you don't find that quote funny because it's so out of place you must be desperate to be offended.

Yes, really funny.
    Other things I find funny is the bloke who pretended to be his wife on here in an attempt to gain sympathy.

What happened to that narcissistic knob? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Other things I find funny is the bloke who pretended to be his wife on here in an attempt to gain sympathy.

What happened to that narcissistic knob? Any ideas?
    None whatsoever.

But it made me laugh.

Is this idiot a City fan too? It wasn't so long ago that it was a standing joke on this forum that whatever went wrong it must be down to a City fan. Sadly this is deadly serious stuff with the potential for retaliatory action which would be very sad, in what must be one of the oldest cosmopolitan cities in the U.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Sadly this is deadly serious stuff with the potential for retaliatory action which would be very sad, in what must be one of the oldest cosmopolitan cities in the U.K.

you might have missed the news, IS have " beef " with us in the west

anyways, can you have retaliatory action on retaliatory action ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

I mean retaliatory action specifically in Cardiff, not just in the "west". And to your second point - yes you certainly can. I remember the "troubles" in N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Are you asking if you can retaliate to someone retaliating? 🙈

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I can't confirm it but someone I know said he went to school in the rhondda. Got a name but can't put that online for obvious reasons.
    Did the someone you know say he lived in Pentwyn.?Unsubstantiated throw away comments like 'from the Rhondda' add so much to the truth!!!!!!!!