+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Van hits worshippers leaving mosque...

Re: Van hits worshippers leaving mosque...

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    so spin back to the 70s there was lots of hatred towards irish catholics, cause and effect, its what IS want and they are bound to get a reaction unfortunately
    There's always been a group that are public enemy number one. It's been Catholics, Germans, Russians, and yes, having Muslims at number one is what IS want. And that seems to be what we have right now. Even on CCMB there are a few posters who are clearly anti-muslim, though they are a clear minority.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    the point i was making was at what point does the Retaliation on the Retaliation on the Retaliation become more

we could be on the 17th gen Retaliation

when does it become more ? ? and what is the next step ? ? War on our streets with both sides indiscriminately killing ? ? ?
    The leader of the south Wales national front group, or something, described it as a retaliatory attack.

Search Darren Osbourne on Twitter and one of the first suggestions is "Darren Osbourne hero".
    Unbelievable the people on there praising this idiot.
    If this was an Islamic attack then there would be utter outrage at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    Rammed a police car, setting his own car on fire and killing himself before he had the chance to use the array of weapons he had with him.
    Like something out of 4 lions. What an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Rammed a police car, setting his own car on fire and killing himself before he had the chance to use the array of weapons he had with him.
    Like something out of 4 lions. What an idiot.
    I do think we are lucky that it's usually stupid people who get radicalised

This guy wasn't wes off the other board was he?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It's not luck though is it?

Kill and maim innocent people (some of which may well be the same colour and religion as you) by acting like a cowardly piece of shit and after your pointless death you'll get to live in a magical world where everything is perfect and you'll get loads of nubile young virgins to cook you breakfast (no bacon though) and cater to your every sexual desire (even though they're virgins and won't know what to do)

Nothing to do with luck, anyone dull enough to believe that is cannon fodder for the people at the top of the tree (who are obviously far too busy washing their hair to do it themselves)

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    An interesting thought experiment is to try to picture what conditions would have to be present in order for you to consider a terrorist attack or something similar.

I guess for most people something along the lines of living under an oppressive regime that has killed your family.
    Or perhaps more extreme, an alien invasion has taken over and are killing and enslaving people. In films where this happens we cheer the brave souls that fight back.

From what I've seen, most terrorists think they are akin to the action movie heroes we all love.
    They think they are under attack as a people, from another group who seem evil and somehow less human than themselves. Once they reach this point in thinking then a proportion of them will do something drastic.
    The people who are drawn to these dark ways of thinking, who live in a fantasist world are often people who aren't that successful living in the real world, and I guess stupid people are probably more vulnerable to ending up in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Headlines aren't a great barometer on their own, but far better than "people aren't regularly driving vans into groups" which seemed to be your point on the previous page.

Headlines are part of a bigger picture, we could look at social media. Far more hatred towards Muslims than Catholics on there, no question.
    I really don't understand where you are coming from. Considering all the terrorist attacks in Britain lately, then incidents like yesterday are few and far between. As for your point about using social media as a barometer, then there are plenty of sites where bile about Catholics is spewed on a daily basis. The British public have been very tolerant and understanding towards British muslims and rightly so. But for you or Eric to suggest that Muslims are hated more than Catholics in the U.K. is way off the mark.
    I'm sure Jimmy the Jock will understand where I'm coming from.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

Happy to see this shit for brains arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post

Offensive, yes.

If you arrest him for that, millions are f*cked then... plenty of openly anti-semitic tweets, facebook posts never get removed by those platforms let alone prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Offensive, yes.

If you arrest him for that, millions are f*cked then... plenty of openly anti-semitic tweets, facebook posts never get removed by those platforms let alone prosecuted.
    Millions........round them up along with the those who act upon their brainless urges.

It should be illegal to say you want people to die. It's unneccesary.

If you can get sent on a course for being a tosser when driving, why can't you get sent on a course for acting like a kent when writing things on forums and the like. If a Muslim fella said similar things online he'd probably come in for some shit or another from the authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Millions........round them up along with the those who act upon their brainless urges.

It should be illegal to say you want people to die. It's unneccesary.

If you can get sent on a course for being a tosser when driving, why can't you get sent on a course for acting like a kent when writing things on forums and the like. If a Muslim fella said similar things online he'd probably come in for some shit or another from the authorities.
    Hopefully Theresa May will come up with a solution to calm everybody down.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post

Hear, hear. The message that had him arrested is the last one pictured below. Anyone with an IQ above 10 would be outraged by it. The loon evidently has a hatred for full stops, he mistakenly capitalised steam rollers and tanks and, horror of horrors, failed to include an apostrophe in dads.

Gear.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Offensive, yes.

Time to start dealing with then perhaps, rather than justify them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hopefully Theresa May will come up with a solution to calm everybody down.
    Nobody cares really. Apart from the racists and extremists. The rest of us are snuggily apathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Nobody cares really. Apart from the racists and extremists. The rest of us are snuggily apathetic.
    The mosque attack is now being called Ramavan, ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    The mosque attack is now being called Ramavan, ouch
    😭 Hopefully a sense of humour is the last thing we lose. 👍

Banned